Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Charts from Punctuation marks in ED's 3 works?

This is an operating theory path I'm working on and sharing my work as I work on it... so others can work in parallel as well if they so choose.

Facts:
Mineral, Vegetable and Animal Life = 143 lines
Magnetic Base / Sound Base = 153 lines
Newspaper Advertisement = 241 lines (add 1 needed)

Notice that add the top 2 and get 296 and bottom 2 with +1 and you get 395.
These are the gematria values of first two things created in the Torah / Bible.. Genesis 1:1

296 = the Earth
395 = the Heavens

This is based on line numbers in each of these 3 works. But also along same lines is the punctuation marks.
There is 296 periods and 395 other punctuation marks with 6 question marks (2 in each work).

Theory:
1. A way to interpret "the heavens" and "the earth" is the ecliptic plane in which the earth and sun align with the fixed stars of the Zodiac.

2. There is 12 pages in these 3 works and also 12 signs of the Zodiac.

3. Connecting the dots of the punctuation marks align to constellations of STAR CHARTS and perhaps the Zodiac.

Work:
I will post 2 separate posts in this thread that contain the following:

1. Marks of all PERIODS in the 3 works by page that can be used to align to star constellations.
2. Marks of all OTHER PUNCTUATION MARKS in the 3 works by page that can be used to align to star constellations.

Comments

• Two examples of star charts pulled off of the internet to compare with these hypothesized "star maps":

• It would be interesting to see what pattern all the typo blotches make in ABIEH when you would look through all the pages as if they were transparent. For example the "double period" on page 19; the blotch in the word "save" on line 3, page 3; the blotch below the g in "ought" on line 3, page 2.

I wonder what shape this would make?
  • Orolo,
    Hadn't heard from you and see you last posted in 2015. I checked out your thread you posted to from "Julli" about ABIEH and downloaded that pdf of the book she gave. Been looking for that for some years now. Thanks for posting and leading me to that.

One thing is odd though.. I see that "it.." is "it." in the old version. .. on page 19.

I also see in the newer ABIEH you didn't mention the misspelling of the word "constitution".. that also might be a place to look. Have you found any other misspelled words?
  • @Orolo,
    "Julli" mentioned the 3 dots in ED's hat back then as possible Morse Code. I see a similar triangle pattern at bottom of page 3 Magnetic Base Sound Base... in the date 5-20-46 and the period above it.

I mentioned "constitition".. look at the 3 dots in alignment in the "i"s from that original ABIEH she shared:

• Here shows that older version of ABIEH that is missing the "it.." that EDM points to:

Notice it doesn't have the dot.. this seems to have been added later.
    1y.JPG 39.4K
  • @CONSTITiTION Here shows that older version of ABIEH that is missing the "it..

Notice it doesn't have the dot.. this seems to have been added later.
    ---

We know Ed was taking photographs before he published any books. ( older newspaper ads )

There is something odd, regarding the "older " version of ABIEH. The original would have Ed photographed up until the age of 49 years old.
    How old do you think Ed is at the bottom photo of the back cover? He could simply look old for his age.

I believe back in the 1970s Coral Castle redistributed a special copy of Eds writings, including a vintage post card

I'm aware there are several versions of ABIEH, another of Magnetic Current(different publisher) , and another for MVAL(different photo)

• The three dots could refer to the "triangulum constellation "

The picture above is from a sketch from Churchwards book when talking about Horus

Da vinci also had a painting of Jesus, horus depicting three dots in a crystal sphere. The painting has been restored, but not to its original perfection

• @Dante,
    Thanks for the info.. but not quite ringing any bells with me yet.

Here is some thoughts I had in ways that EDL could help us know how to connect the dots. I thought that perhaps the letter proceeding each period could represent the lines to connect.. like in geometry.. line AB, etc. I just tried 2 sheets with last letter of sentence. and I will do same sheets with first letters and see if anything looks familiar.

Another idea I had is maybe it's just the word "IT"......"this writing is LINED up so when you read IT you look east,". So I'm going to play around with just the punctuation marks near the letters "I" and "T".
    1y2.JPG 65.3K
    1y1.JPG 328.5K
  • Following on the idea of looking for periods followed by the capital letter "I" and "T".. I did one page and saw the "T"s had a familiar pattern I saw in the map layout of Rock Gate's hexagram stars that I posted on this forum in another thread... forming the Pleiades constellation. Here is an overlay of Pleiades constellation over the 1st page of the newspaper advertisement:

1z1.JPG 294.6K
  • When you mentioned M33 Dante. I kept thinking how I was finding three letters on both pages when held together to a light source. In the morning the only natural light source is EAST.Use a east facing window if you don't have a glass table to place a light under. Put that first page so IT blocks your view of the sun, then place the second page on top. Like I said before, three will be aligned on both pages. Now read what is left in the blank space. If three characters are not aligned on both pages, you have the wrong pages together. One and two are a wrong combo. Periods, comma's and other punctuation are characters that align. FYI newspapers would use this in news stories. The story on the back of the page had blanks to reveal a message on the front page. They simply say read a article in the paper. Last time I was in the newspaper, my picture was under the heading "LIVING" on the other side was the obituaries. So when you held the page to light, a dead woman's head was in my hand. Years later I meet the husband of the deceased in church. He described her as a angel, I never revealed our connection. I had inquired about her when we met one time. Still spooks me to think about IT. Ever BRAKE the binding of a book? Most adhesives are water based, meaning add water and what is stuck together becomes unstuck. Page curls in photocopies of books makes seeing the connectioNS difficult. Sunlight doesn't pass through more than three pages before the light is blocked and page 1 can no longer be read. Try it. Press the pages between two pieces of Glass. After the third page I can no longer see 1. Two pages the light passes through both easily.
    Like in the bible first kings chapter 10 & second Chronicles chapter 9. There is a slight difference in the words. If you ignore the words that don't match, you get one message, if you ignore the ones that do match you get another.

10 And when the queen of Sheba heard of the fame of Solomon concerning the name of the Lord, she came to prove him with hard questions. 2 And she came to Jerusalem with a very great train, with camels that bare spices, and very much gold, and precious stones: and when she was come to Solomon, she communed with him of all that was in her heart. 3 And Solomon told her all her questions: there was not any thing hid from the king, which he told her not. 4 And when the queen of Sheba had seen all Solomon’s wisdom, and the house that he had built, 5 and the meat of his table, and the sitting of his servants, and the attendance of his ministers, and their apparel, and his cupbearers, and his ascent by which he went up unto the house of the Lord; there was no more spirit in her. 6 And she said to the king, It was a true report that I heard in mine own land of thy acts and of thy wisdom. 7 Howbeit I believed not the words, until I came, and mine eyes had seen it: and, behold, the half was not told me: thy wisdom and prosperity exceedeth the fame which I heard. 8

9 And when the queen of Sheba heard of the fame of Solomon, she came to prove Solomon with hard questions at Jerusalem, with a very great company, and camels that bare spices, and gold in abundance, and precious stones: and when she was come to Solomon, she communed with him of all that was in her heart. 2 And Solomon told her all her questions: and there was nothing hid from Solomon which he told her not. 3 And when the queen of Sheba had seen the wisdom of Solomon, and the house that he had built, 4 and the meat of his table, and the sitting of his servants, and the attendance of his ministers, and their apparel; his cupbearers also, and their apparel; and his ascent by which he went up into the house of the Lord; there was no more spirit in her. 5 And she said to the king, It was a true report which I heard in mine own land of thine acts, and of thy wisdom: 6 howbeit I believed not their words, until I came, and mine eyes had seen it: and, behold, the one half of the greatness of thy wisdom was not told me: for thou exceedest the fame that I heard. 7 Happy are thy men, and happy are these thy servants, which stand continually before thee, and hear thy wisdom. 8
  • edited January 2018
    10 And when the queen of Sheba heard of the fame of Solomon concerning the name of the Lord, she came to prove him with hard questions.
    9 And when the queen of Sheba heard of the fame of Solomon, she came to prove Solomon with hard questions at Jerusalem, with a very great company, and camels that bare spices, and gold in abundance, and precious stones: and when she was come to Solomon, she communed with him of all that was in her heart.

2 And she came to Jerusalem with a very great train, with camels that bare spices, and very much gold, and precious stones: and when she was come to Solomon, she communed with him of all that was in her heart.
    2 And Solomon told her all her questions: and there was nothing hid from Solomon which he told her not.

3 And Solomon told her all her questions: there was not any thing hid from the king, which he told her not.
    3 And when the queen of Sheba had seen the wisdom of Solomon, and the house that he had built,

4 And when the queen of Sheba had seen all Solomon’s wisdom, and the house that he had built,
    4 and the meat of his table, and the sitting of his servants, and the attendance of his ministers, and their apparel; his cupbearers also, and their apparel; and his ascent by which he went up into the house of the Lord; there was no more spirit in her.

5 and the meat of his table, and the sitting of his servants, and the attendance of his ministers, and their apparel, and his cupbearers, and his ascent by which he went up unto the house of the Lord; there was no more spirit in her.
    5 And she said to the king, It was a true report which I heard in mine own land of thine acts, and of thy wisdom:

6 And she said to the king, It was a true report that I heard in mine own land of thy acts and of thy wisdom.
    6 howbeit I believed not their words, until I came, and mine eyes had seen it: and, behold, the one half of the greatness of thy wisdom was not told me: for thou exceedest the fame that I heard.

7 Howbeit I believed not the words, until I came, and mine eyes had seen it: and, behold, the half was not told me: thy wisdom and prosperity exceedeth the fame which I heard. 8
    7 Happy are thy men, and happy are these thy servants, which stand continually before thee, and hear thy wisdom. 8
  • @g11
    Interesting, are you referring to ABIEH or Magnetic Current? The paper is very thin compared to the more recent copies of Magnetic Current. This makes sense to me.

I have a large light table, that will do the trick
    Comparing the texts in the bible... did you use English or Hebrew?