Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Sound Magnetic Base

Comments

• edited January 2017

The dielectric materials produce different voltages . Now clearly the plastic dielectric is thought of as an insulator, which is misleading! The insulator makes sense only if you use a model of a current flow. What the magneto dielectric materials are doing is establishing charge boundaries or better magnetic vortex boundaries. . The pressures within these boundaries increases differentially. The source of these pressures is not straightforward. The Galvanic chemical reaction is clearly disappointing , but the introduction of other materials called electrolytes might improve that. However, clearly the earths magnetic reservoir has a dramatic "near field" effect . Bounding the induction region with a dielectric boundary like a leydenjar gives the highest
    Pressure readings.

One can completely avoid a chemical and electrical explanation when using the magneto dielectric concept . All materials, including electrolytes can be conceived as receiving energy from the environmental magnetic flux

Galvanised bolts the coating acts like a diode
  • Xxx I was unable to post here for a while so I started a new thread that deals with the more mathematical and theoretical conceptions of magnetism

• This nice summary of recent discoveries in cometary and asteroid science confirms in passing the magnetic Universe.
    Whether we term it magneto dynamics, magneto hydrodynamics, or magneto electric theory , the motion of comets and asteroids and meteors through the magnetic universe generates an " electric charge in and through them as well as upon their surfaces and in their atmospheres.
    Faraday dealt with this behaviour both philosophically as well as experimentally. His tubes of electrostatic force were accompanied by tubes of magnetic force, behaving like hydraulic pressure tubes , extending and shortening in a way constrained by observation.
    While not a truth it was an apt model that guided his intuition, and that ifvMaxwell, up to a point.

I find the JJThompson makes a better fist of interpreting Araday and Maxwell than many , and his assumption of electrostatic tubes he explains sensibly, but unconvincingly. For him magnetic tubes are the only alternative if his preference is found wanting.

NASA claim to have found these magnetic tubes stretching out like ropes throughout the solar system. , indeed they see them in the whirl of every galaxy.

It is the variability of these " tubes" they fail to u der stand. As structures they are instantaneous, they do not exist as objects but as equipotential surfaces. Thus a rope does not move through the magnetic aether, the pressure in the aether dynamically adjusts, so a pressure meter would have to move to a different position to maintain the same pressure.

Objects moving in such a changing pressure field would mark out the acceleration due to the change . While they may not mark out equipotential regio s if they do the structure would be like a streamline of constant velocity . Any acceleration would again have to be uniform across a region giving rise to jets bordered by regions of turbulence ranging from mild to infinite or inertial if that describes it better.
    The acceleration is not lineal but trochoidal, leading to surfaces that separate or combine by interference. The trochoidal surfaces may act as if propagating in a straight line, but bending( diffraction and dispersion) occur due to rotation, and refraction, breaking of the assumed straight path. And reflection occur at density boundary changes where impedance masks absorption and transmission phenomena that are frequency dependent. Scattering is also attributable to trochoidal boundary interactions.

The concept of charge is I'll defined generally but I have made the case for a definition of charge based on observation of frequncy. The amp,itude, of the charge is dependent on constructive interference of the frequency , and therefore phase plays a major role in controlling the expression of high amplitude charge at any frequncy. Coherent phase and frequency I therefore ec therefore easily manifest charge distributions in everyday events such as rubbing fur on glass. The coherent fibre structure interacting with the coherent crystal lattice in glass soon generates a mased amplitude frequency we call charge , within the disturbance of the underlying incoherently phased magnetic patterning.

The magnetic resonance induced by a simple rub of interacting fibres and crystal lattices is as everyday as it is mysterious., but comets and asteroids and evn conductors or elements like cobalt, moving through a magnetic field demonstrate how natural this everyday I duction is.

The sun, the great" lodestone" in the sky reminds us not to believe the simple bar magnet , or the PMH as a powerless thing that is static, but as a signal of the limitless power and influence of our magnetic universe

• The simplest explanation for everything from double layers to cosmic lightning jets with bubble pulses is magnetic dynamics. When Sir William Gilbert considered the magnetic phenonomena he included the Electra magnetic behaviour. . When Faraday discovered that dynamic magnetic patterning created electric like behaviour he supported Gilbert's view and intuition that they were the same phenomenon but subtly connected.. At the time only Weber steadfastly held to the magnetic doctrine . Electromagnetism cleverly buries magnetic phenomena underneath an " electric" interpretation. .
    The Lodestome reference magnet in the Royal society was renowned for having multiple poles. These magnetic structures exist at all scales and are dynamical at all scales.
  • It is an assumed fact that light travels as a transverse wave.

The history of light and it's propagation is simply as follows:first of all light was assumed to be a ray. Then it became a ballistic projectile which was made of rubbery bullets or corpuscles. And competing theory is that it was a disturbance in the plenum. A more sophisticated version of this disturbance theory was put forward by Huygens, according to Huygens light was a spherical disturbance in the medium, and this spherical disturbance emanated from every point within the medium.

In the meantime Boskovich was developing his theory of forces in nature. This they basically opined the forces appeared and disappeared on a rotational basis within the medium.. Then Fresnel began to show that light travels as a transverse wave by means of a mathematical argument. However his opinion was not universally accepted initially even though it was supported by Arago. Young, another proponent of the wave propagation of light, argued that light must have both the transverse and a longitudinal component. The argument waged long but the French Arago and Fresnel now one out through the mathematical support for their work but their idea.

Later Lord Rayleigh in his notes on wave mechanics indicated that a rotational dynamics was not only possible but necessary for the propagation of waves in the surface of the medium

The concept of the transfers wave therefore, has only a limited credence. The fact observation and also from theoretical work the idea of a longitudinal and transverse component has been substantiated by Boskovich and also by Ralegh and also by observation.

We have all seen those scenes in films Wer transfers below to an object slices through without any disturbance to the object, so the object is separated at the point of intersection and remains whole. This indicates that any disturbance which might cause a transverse motion there is no list is necessary longitudinal propagation of the transverse motion.

Once you accept the physical absurdity of a pure transverse waves for propagating anything then you become able to understand why rotational dynamics is the sound basis for any disturbance propagation  in the medium.
  • edited January 2018

Will Shanks dynamic trochoidal forms are the secret of magnetic patterning behaviour.

The dynamic surfaces represent circular "vectors " built by summing vector points which conform to a " vector" function built on an orthogonal trigonometric basis vector system( a Quaternion Fourier Transform system). The sum of these vector points represents a typical regional surface dynamic. These surface dynamic Trochoids are fractally distributed through space and interact to form greater trochoidal ensembles. .

They are at different scales the fractal fabric of space , materiality. Their dynamic interactions form the basis of chemistry and from there microbiology .

They represent the gyroscopic forms found in NMR and are fundamental patterns in all p,asma and plasmoids .

They represent any rotational dynamic from sound to gamma rays and beyond in both directions.

They are the sound basis to the Cosmic dynamic we call magnetic behaviour and are fundamental to any or all manifestations of what we call directed pressure or force, both attractive and repulsive.
  • Same size?¿ like one inch diameter same size or one ounce same size. First gold and aluminum have different weights, second they take up different volumes. Why I hate gasoline. A gallon bought when it is 32° outside, will condense. So every gallon purchased becomes less than a gallon shortly after purchase.because the storage tank is around 50° in the ground. $0.001 isn't much, until you multiply times millions each day times 365. Soon you understand how oil companies have millions of dollars to give away. Unfortunately I am forbidden to say exactly how much and how often from who. But I know the number is in millions of dollars.
  • edited January 2018

What is magnetic merging energy transfer?

Let us suppose it is a transfer of energy from one region to another by the merging of magnetic behaviours and structures.

If so then clearly merging structures will merge energies and some equilibriumm would be reached by distribution of the energy into the new structure.

Does this happen with or without the involvement of plasma?

If plasma is not involved then we would not observe this equilibriation, and the point is moot as to whether magnetic structures merge!

What we observe is a range of equilibriation events from smooth and gentle to rough and explosive .,what we fail to observe is the larger function these events hAve in a larger structures equilibrium.
    Magnetic lines of force are representative not real, so the description of magnetic reonnection is representative not real.

These events rearrange any stream of materiality.

The drawing and animation of blue and red lines breaking and connecting red to blue is patent nonsense of course, what we observe is plasma loops separating and merging into each other violently. Magnetic structures are forming and merging and pinching or exploding off , not magnetic representative lines. The structures are double layers of magnetic induction in dynamic mode. The collapsing and merging events collide the materiality of plasma not lines. The colliding Plasmas are just the same as the plasma that collides in the LHC releasing huge explosive energy from fusioning materiality.
    It is colliding magnetic structures that redistribute their energy into a new more stable structure.

The merging of the induction lines for paramagnetic induction is deliberately ignored. The lines of magnetised iron filings clearly show a magnetic double layer, which is why the filings align within the double layer. For more energetic materiality, the close proximity within the double layers promotes chemical and nuclear chemical interactions, and thus explosive and or implosive events with dissolving or depositing out of the reactant mix reaction products which redistribute dynamically in the magnetic structural systems.

The magnetic fluid can dissolve or deposit chemical or nuclear chemical reaction products, as water dissolves or deposits reaction product in solid liquid or gas phase.
  • Physics starts with objects. Objects in motionor stationary due to some power or pressure. Objects with velocity acceleration force and then work and energy deriving from some power or pressure

Chemistry starts with materials. Materials and how they interact, interreact and how they react when together or apart and from there the change in the materiality and in the amount of energy consumed or produced, the variation in the pressure and temperature and volume that the material exhibits through these things the amount of work that is done or potentially can be done by the reactions of the materials

It is therefore surprising that the surfaces of the materials are what are mostly ignored in an elementary treatment of the two topics. It is the contact of services whether they be of the same materiality or deformity which enables these different concepts to be derived. And it is the interreaction of the surface it is which determines the outcome painful physics physical actions chemistry and chemical reactions.

The simplicity of the rubbing the surfaces of two objects of material, either the same or different, results in a so called electromagnetic phenomenon called an electric charge. The simplicity of rubbing a magnetic material against another material results in the induction of the paramagnetic or diamagnetic response.

The degree to which we noted is the results of rubbing or placing these materials together depends on the external reaction. On many occasions there seems to be no reaction chemically but a physical reaction which results in a force of attraction or repulsion the materiality of the objects has subtly changed and we often described this as either a magnetic or electromagnetic or an electric change.It is a change in the frequency of the Pat name on surfaces of these objects depending on the materiality
    What Volta found was that these changes can be enhanced by altering the surface of the materials. The way that the surfaces altered were by physically rubbing scraping dissolving and also friction, as well as stressing by hammer or fire. It was later found that most services are coated by an oxidation reduction reaction and that then prevents the materials from actually reacting into reacting. Therefore rubbing scraping scratching removes this oxidation surfacece and allows the materials to interact more freely. It becomes clear that objects are surrounded by an interactive atmosphere we I itially called magnetic and Electra magnetic and finally electromagnetic.

Simply rubbing surfaces or moving close to surfaces allows us to modify the resulting action or interaction s.
    . .
  • That is a pretty interesting idea! That the oxide layer of materials prevents interaction. We easily in metals; the hazard of cold welding in space due to lack of oxide.

I live in a dry climate at high elevation. I'm constantly getting zapped when touching 'uncharged' surfaces. I have very little intuition as to what is actually happening... I understand that it has to do with my rubbing the rubber soles of m shoes on the carpet, that is as far as my intuition goes. Theory states that it has to do with charge separation. This theory doesn't do much for my intuition.

It seems to be a transfer of energy without current because I find myself getting zapped by non conductive surfaces (paint, wood, for example). Further, this charge differential must spread across my body, again without current (?), from insulated shoe to finger, for this to take place.

But! I doubt my rubber soles have an oxide layer! I would really like to understand what is going on!
  • ssd510 said:

That is a pretty interesting idea! That the oxide layer of materials prevents interaction. We easily in metals; the hazard of cold welding in space due to lack of oxide.

I live in a dry climate at high elevation. I'm constantly getting zapped when touching 'uncharged' surfaces. I have very little intuition as to what is actually happening... I understand that it has to do with my rubbing the rubber soles of m shoes on the carpet, that is as far as my intuition goes. Theory states that it has to do with charge separation. This theory doesn't do much for my intuition.

It seems to be a transfer of energy without current because I find myself getting zapped by non conductive surfaces (paint, wood, for example). Further, this charge differential must spread across my body, again without current (?), from insulated shoe to finger, for this to take place.

But! I doubt my rubber soles have an oxide layer! I would really like to understand what is going on!

An oxide surface is but one form of materialty which reacts differently to an inducing magnetic environment. Generally Volta found what are called Triboelectric difference but what I point out as tribo magnetic differences in materiality as the differing material become proximal( near to, touching or even inter penetrating),
    The crystalline structures based on nickel iron and cobalt appear to concentrate the most magnetic current on induction, and at a frequency we do not associate with e,ectricity. On the other hand organic crystals, including p,astics and rubbers tend to concentrate the induced current at high frequencies. . The penetration of frequencies into materials is a function( dependent) on frequency. Lower frequencies penetrate deeper than higher frequencies,also dependant on the conductance/ inductance of the material and it's phase.

In dry air the inductance tends to generate high frequency modes in the gas, whereas in humid air the water absorbs and conducts the magnetic current to more conductive/ inductive materials and thus to ground.

The electrolytes in your body also are induced to carry a magnetic current at different frequencies. The movement of your body within the clothes and the air and the magnetic environment will create a varying magnetic current which at the commonly accepted frequencies is called an electric charge. Your rubber soles will also be charged but will only slowly conduct the magnetic current compared to the electrolytes in your skin and hair.

When you come up against a good conductor relative to your potential and it's material characteristics at that potential, or it's connection to earth through humidity around it or EZ water structures you will discharge to ground to equalise the magnetic current flow in your vicinity. You may even discharge through an oxide layer if your magnetic current store( PMH) is very high. However at such a level you may very well experience health issues and heart rhythm anomalies.

• I'm not sure calling it magnetic current helps my lack of intuition either. It's essentially magic as far as I can tell. What's funny is that I work in electronics design. And I'm tasked with using this magical stuff for communication. Which is fairly straight forward... But when it comes to trying to understand what is actually going on, what a voltage is... I haven't found a suitable answer.
  • edited February 2018
    ssd510 said:

I'm not sure calling it magnetic current helps my lack of intuition either. It's essentially magic as far as I can tell. What's funny is that I work in electronics design. And I'm tasked with using this magical stuff for communication. Which is fairly straight forward... But when it comes to trying to understand what is actually going on, what a voltage is... I haven't found a suitable answer.

It is magyck, as they used to write it. I can not stop it being magical, nor would I wish to. But there are expertises in the use of this magic that enable one to become expert in utilising and predicting outcomes of that use of magic. So you are an engineer up to a certain level of expertise. .to go beyond that level you will need a better philosophical basis to your understanding.
    Ivor Catt worked in exactly your field and found transmission line theory by Heaviside gave him greater expertise in his designs.

I am not an engineer but a philosopher of what is utilitarian . My hope is that an engineer with a questing mind would find the unification under magnetic/ rotational behaviour induced in materiality helpful in innovative design and research.

Of course if you have a working system there is no incentive to go beyond principles that seem to keep that system working , but if anomalies occur as they do, greater understanding and expertise may help intuit solutions and understanding.
    Eric Dollard is a master engineer in these topics, and he attempts to explain the basis of his expertise. In so doing he has attempted to make understandable some mathmagical relations between measured parameters like voltage( pressur) and magnetic current and force effects on material that is conductive/ inductive. . He never goes into much detail about transistor ( solid state) because he prefers analogue to digital/ discrete systems..

While you may feel the difference is undeniable, in fact semiconductor material exhibits exactly the characteristics of transmission line theory on a nanoscale.

Your expertise allows you access to thought patterns denied to most of us, but not all things you have been taught are consistent or utilitarian outside the narrow field they were given to you in.

Magical magnetic current is a rotational dynamic at an immense range of frequencies in an esoteric materiality or even spirituality I call an Aether.
    I have no idea what an aether is except by how it serves to explain subtle observed and measurable phenomena once assumed. It's utility lies in the scarcity of what is assumed. So pressure expressing itself in curvilineal force vectors is my initial assumption from which I have endeavoured to derive all observed motions. Voltage is thus a fundamental assumption of mine, but it is a derivation from pressure
  • That was a nice write up and makes sense that the world is fundamentally mysterious. It's nice to read that verbatim... in this era of embedded systems engineering, physical anomalies are very few and far between. Those that came before me got the theories and practices squared away nicely. With the exception of RF of course (and some particularly noise sensitive instrumentation projects), which is full of mystery, and probably an interesting field of study for that reason.

Anyway, you touched on something that I've been meaning to bring up... Semiconductors, in particular with respect to Ed's bi-directional currents and the diode. Can you shed your the thoughts on this topic? The diode, of course, prevents 'current' flow in one direction. I'm wondering if anyone else has considered the diode mechanism in light of Ed's two current theory.
  • edited February 2018

Here the magnetic vortex is clearly depicted by the geometry, , the resultant magnetic pattern is due to faraday tubes of magnetic induction passing through a region of space, when one direction exceeds the other that region is called a polarity, . Clearly the central vortex stabilises the attractive forces and contains an attractor for north and south which depends on geometric orientation of the torus/ abha coil

This configuration is 2 coils aligned by central axis, but not clear which way

The south polarity rather than a Bloch wall indicates they are in opposition but I am not sure.