Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Relationship of the HOLES at Rock Gate

For anyone who visits "Coral Castle" or ROCK GATE, they come across some holes drilled in the stones and they are left to wonder the purpose. They are very mystifying to contemplate when one encounters them. One hole is obvious and that is the Polaris Telescope eyepiece. There seems to be a direct relationship between the Polaris Telescope eyepiece hole and the hole to the East that is in the center of the "King's Stone". So, on the North wall we have a triangle with a hole in it and related obviously related, a hole with the triangle above it.

King's Stone and Polaris Eyepiece:

Similarly, on the East wall in the "BEDROOM" there is a TRIANGLE on the top of the wall and a similar relationship to another hole drilled in the wall with no apparent destination to focus on inside or outside of Rock Gate.

The dark blue lines above are the triangles on top of the walls.. North and East.
The cyan blue lines are the holes... King's Stone to North and above the "throne" to the East in the Bedroom.

Bedroom:

In-between the blue lines (both vertical and horizontal) is 2 gates.. north gate and west gate. Both of these gates have carvings/drawings of analemma of the SUN and Earth orbit.

The center point of these pair of 3 lines is at the tip of the Heart Shaped table.

Comments

• These are interesting
    The heart shaped table could be a representation of the union or middle of these two alignments or opposites uniting
    The triangle above the bath... what could that star that is carved into the rock represent?

Here is a photo from six years after Ed passed

• Dante,
    I've spent years playing around with this sort of thing from every imaginable angle I can think up. Through much trial and effort, I believe the 6 pointed star and the accompanying triangle that sticks over the East wall is representative of the EQUATOR of the EARTH. At least in part. You see then that the triangle of the polaris telescope points true North.. so that is representative of longitude of earth.. and that other point/triangle is the latitude of 0 degrees or Equator.
    I came to this conclusion by playing with the relative positions and sizes of the Florida Table to the other objects. Basically, I scaled up the Florida Table to the same scale as Florida itself. I believe that 15 inches equals 1 degree longitude is the scale of Rock Gate.

BTW, there is multiple ways to look at the Florida table.. is it on a sphere, or is it projected onto a plane map.
  • @CONSTITiTION This is very interesting.

I do a lot of meditation on Christian symbols and I totally see now the 4 Fixed signs of the zodiac around Christ (the sundial): the moon fountain (Scorpio, represented as an Eagle with spread wings), the Heart (Taurus), that garden...whatever the name is (Leo), and the Florida table (Aquarius).

Actually the shape of this so called "Florida table" looks like the constellation of Aquarius. Perhaps they should call it Aquarius table.
  • Dante,
    Look at this:

This represents both the flat map and the sphere. See how the cross-T is on the equator.. and it aligns with the star of david on the wall to the east by the bathtub? When this point is used as center of the earth and then horizontal line rotated by 25.5 degrees.. then you can construct the circle of the earth where the latitude line runs through Homestead, FL on the table and intersects with that line. Notice how the top of the circle reaches the crosshairs of the Polaris Telescope.

The planar map is representative of the 33/47.5/33 degrees of longitude. I believe that EDL mapped the width of ROCK GATE overall to represent the longitude from the Greenwich Meridian line or 80.5 degrees. This means at a scale of 15 inches equals 1 degree longitude.. the overall width of Rock Gate is 1207.5 inches. Notice that this means the west edge of the West wall should be on the vertical blue line through the Florida Table where Homestead is located. But it seems the whole Rock Gate is shifted 33 degrees to the West for some reason.

Ed Marlinski's book pages have this same pattern. He has 111 numbered pages but page 81 is not numbered. This divides the pages into 80 and 30..with "THE BEGINNING OF THE END" on the missing page 81. He has 10 pages before the 80 and 3 pages after. That means he has 10,80,1,30,3...... or 10,80,1,33. The west wall is 30 inches.. which is 2 degrees longitude. This means that if you shift Rock Gate from east side of West wall to Homestead.. you'd shift 31 degrees longitude..which is the spread in longitude between the Greenwich Meridian and the ancient Prime Meridian centered on Giza. EDM mentions these things in plain english at these key spots.
  • The center of the earth on the planar system would be 69 degrees. Notice that if you subtract from 180 degrees you get 111 degrees. This is the number of pages that are numbered in EDM's book. It's also the number of degrees between Rock Gate and Giza.
  • RB,
    I do a lot of meditation on Christian symbols and I totally see now the 4 Fixed signs of the zodiac around Christ (the sundial): the moon fountain (Scorpio, represented as an Eagle with spread wings), the Heart (Taurus), that garden...whatever the name is (Leo), and the Florida table (Aquarius).

"That garden" as you put it is known as "the grotto of the 3 bears". Grotto obviously cave like at Playboy Mansion. You notice if you look right that the whole thing is shaped like the Little Dipper with the "bolo hat" being Polaris.

Personally, I associate the moon fountain with Pisces. It's totally a 3D version of half of the constellation symbol. Mirror the whole thing vertically and you have it.
    I also don't see how Taurus is related to the heart. I had a guy I conversed with who is an expert on GIza plateau geometry and he said it represents Venus.. goddess of love. Problem with symbols. .. like assholes.. everyone's got an opinion on what they mean.
  • These alignments are a reflection from above?
    What program do you use to map and measure the sky?
    -off 33 degrees to the west. I can only guess as to why

• RB,
    I also don't see how Taurus is related to the heart.

It's Taurus the bull with its horns up and tied together up (or a crown on top of it, and/or with a star in the middle of the horns), I've seen it a million times in Orthodox iconography.

As for the table, there's even a bowl carved right in the spot where the water falls from the jug of Aquarius in the constellation.

I had a guy I conversed with who is an expert on GIza plateau geometry and he said it represents Venus.. goddess of love.

You should call him to join the Egyptian Hyeroglyphs thread then. I'm organizing some material for another juicy post in that thread.
    I think Venus is already on the planets' wall, but If you want to think that's Venus it's okay too -- we're not trying to convince anyone here. At the end of the day whichever you will choose will be right for the development of your research and your life's quest and story :)

Problem with symbols. .. like assholes.. everyone's got an opinion on what they mean.

True. But the zodiac is there, no folding/mirroring required.
  • I'm sure constipation a guy is a credible source. You remind me of a conversation with the north end of a south bound horse. You claim to be busy, and don't have much time to spare. When do you have time to write all of these posts? Now it is holes in the wall, so what? So go ahead and imagine some more made up angles. Throw out a few more numbers. Earlier I counted your name 25 times out of 45 threads. So I am curious if it is just your way of having the last word as of10 as possible. Your message you sent creeped me out. I said write what you had to say in the open. I don't accept gifts from strangers, especially assholes like you. Waste verses waist. Up to your waste in a well. I honestly look at the internet as a over sized septic tank, full to the brim with peoples fecal matter. My first guess for a small hole would be a wire. Telephone company drills holes in walls daily. I'm sure you will SEE the rings of Uranus looking through the holes. I guess your just finding a new hole to fish. You sure don't want a computer searching for Hebrew words as it probably won't find many. I found Spanish words in Edwards writing's. QUASH JEW was funny. The only anagram for those letters. Claiming to be a Jew got me out of dealing with pagan traditions. Can't stand Satan claws. Even the bible says to not cut down a tree to stand it up to be decorated. How many bible thumpers follow directions clearly given in the bible. Not sure why you posted a image of a pentagram after telling Poole pentagrams were never used. Sounds like someone needs to look in the mirror. You honestly remind me of comwarrior on the teep forum. He chased a lot of good people away like you do it appears. Next you will be posting how these holes point to stars in the night sky. What I gathered for Poole's Post's. Nine months out of the year I see cloud's. Worst part, rarely lightning to conduct some experiment's of idea's I have. So who is Jon depew? Or Jeremy stride. I have heard the names but never seen anything exciting from them.
    As my JW friend said "it's funny how many use electric current to power exercise equipment, yet very few exercise to generate electric current."
    So constipation, you talk about free energy devices, which one's are you using to power your computer? I could steal electric current from the power company using a wireless connection. I could steal from the cell phones. I can steal energy from the television stations. I'm bombarded on a daily basis by man made energy transmitters. Three turns on a needle is a microwave AN10NA. Israel taught me how to type, using a mix of numbers with letters. We spent most of the time on the phone talking about Directed Energy Weapon's, like the government use's. Our tax money pays for IT. Silica sand rises up out of the sea. A leopard standing on the beach, has hot spots. We all know black heat's faster than white. Look at someone using a cell phone from the side. Now go to church and watch people worship a man made god. Notice head tilted down, hands together. Looking at a image. By heat alone I could hit the 98° target and leave the grass unharmed. I could tell a rabbit from a deer. If I was to hit you with a laser beam it would leave a burn mark. If I use 24 communication satellites pulsing at the right frequency, you wouldn't last long. Like people who live near nuclear waste. Most don't live long. Some are lucky and don't die or get sick.
    I'm glad you think radiation sickness is all fun and games. Ever think about nuclear waste in the ammo the government is using. Like Japan, the initial blast was nothing compared to the large number that died in the following years.
    https://www.egyptian-witchcraft.com/the-goddess-hathor/
    Venus is a Greek thing. Hathor is from Egyptian myth. A cow not a bull. Did I ever tell you how my one uncle made his first million dollars?
    Rocky mountain cow oyster's.
    $1,000,000.00 per serving.
    (Extremely hard to find)
    Rocky mountain oyster's are the testicles of bull's. So where do you find testicles on a cow?
  • These alignments are a reflection from above?
    What program do you use to map and measure the sky?
    -off 33 degrees to the west. I can only guess as to why

@dante,
    I use Starry Night software for mapping the sky, but that has nothing to do with that map of 33,47.5,33 degrees. Not sure where that came from. I'm talking longitudes on earth. Prime Meridian at 0 degrees. Rock Gate at 80.5 degrees West longitude. If you multiply 80.5 times 15 you get get 1207.5. I believe this is the number of the overall width of the south and east walls square as I showed in the 16 pointed star square in another thread.

So, the overall width of Rock Gate is the scaled width from Greenwich Meridian to that spot on earth with a scale of 1 degree longitude equals 15 inches.
    But you also see that the whole Rock Gate seems to be shifted 33 degrees to the west for some reason. I don't know why either.