Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Index Map to Prime Geometry

If anyone looks closely at Ed Leedskalnin's numbers in his works.. you'll see a pattern of primes, their associated index numbers (counting numbers), and the fibonacci sequence. The Hebrew alphabet is based on 22 letters. The works of EDL and the Torah also seem to involve the sum of consecutive numbers. For instance, the sum of 1 to 22 index is 253. The sum of 1 to 22 prime is 791. I found that the PI relationship of the sum of index to sum of prime is found right after 22 and before 23. I also found a diameter of a circle with 253 units has a circumference of 794.8 units. I found here a difference of 4 units between 795 and 791. Interestingly, the 23rd prime is 4 units more than the 22nd.. to if the 22nd prime flips to the 23rd. then the sum holds within 0.2 units. Therefore, my minds' eye pictured a square diameter of 22 unit divisions of index numbers.. mapped to a radial division of 22 divisions of the primes. Here is one pattern I got:

Here I meshed/staggered the 1 to 11 between the 12 to 22. Unfortunately with this even the lines still cross. I'm trying to figure a way to do it where they won't cross. I find this pattern interesting in the fact that each number goes from itself in the center to 0 at the rim and vice versa.

If anyone knows a better way to map this I'd appreciate the info. I'm not even sure if anyone else on this planet has ever even tried this particular exercise.

Comments

• If you don't think this thread has anything to do with EDL's works.. then count the stones in the South Wall of Rock Gate. Also, consider the earth is 7900 miles diameter at the poles and 7920 miles at the equator. Then look at his 789 lines of Magnetic Current (not counting page numbers) and the equator line marked exactly 395 lines from each end.