Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Egyptian Hieroglyphics as Advanced Technological Schematics

Comments

• edited October 2017
    I am new here so don't know any protocol, but I do have some theories along the lines of the images posted here...

1.) If Hapi is the Nile God... perhaps the images with the stalks of grass, (I think I have heard them referred to in other settings as the lotus and the wheat? Pretty sure I remember the lotus for sure as the representation on the right, but I am not as positive with the grass on the left) is a representation of water being used symbolically. I know that water and limestone (upon which the Great Pyramid sits) along with a water current involved will produce an electrical charge.

2.) The images with the representation of Hapi also both contain a breastlike image, a circle with an almost nipple like protrusion in the middle... I hypothesize that that image is actually a different angle of the Ankh. I would also hypothesize that the Ankh is a conduit for the conduction of electricity. What if the line we see on the transverse view of the image of the Ankh only appears as a line because that is the way it would be seen from the side. What if the Ankh was a circular ring that encompassed the line that protrudes out from the handle? It could act as a resonator for electrical conduction, especially if it was created out of copper or gold. Those are both two metals that we know the Egyptians used in their time.

3.) If we assume that the images of Hapi are a schematic of some sort, than the images with Horus on the throne, with a smaller version of that schematic in the bottom corner, could possibly represent the person/God being used as the electrical conduit itself. While holding the Ankh, that is now a circular copper or gold wireless electricity resonator, and sitting on the throne that has some sort of electrical charge running through it, Horus focuses his Ankh at the metal tools in the other persona's hands, allowing them to become electrically or magnetically charged in some form or another.

4.) If these theories prove true, than perhaps the whole area would be electrically charged to some extent. Look at the image with Horus on the throne and a person in front and a person behind him... Everyone depicted in that image has a thin, long rod hanging off their bodies, Horus's is located off his knee and the others hang down from their knees or waists on the left side of their bodies. In the image below that, Horus seems to be the only person depicted with that apparatus. However, the female without one is physically touching Horus. Could those rods be some form of a grounding device to keep them safe from electrical charge running through the atmosphere?

Well, I've just joined the group, but I am looking forward to some interesting discussions. Please let me know what you think about these theories... I would love to solve the puzzle of the building of the Great Pyramid.
  • I'm gonna revive this topic with another juicy post involving the usual square and compass, spirals, (fly)wheels and magnetic-current matching ornaments on the gown.

This one is apparently dated around 200 A.D. but apparently there are other similar representations dating as early as around 400 B.C. You can read about it here. It's just missing a hexagram and a couple of red & blue peacocks maybe, lol...FML.

The fact that clever people like us, with modern and diverse academic and non-academic backgrounds, can't understand what was in Leedskalnin's mind leaves me baffled, really. Not sure if anyone has had any major epiphany yet, but if not then quite evidently we must be looking for answers in all the wrong places.

PS: has anyone looked a bit into the analemma? Do we have anyone who's into celestial mechanics here on the forum?
  • edited December 2017
    CG_Angel said:

[...]
    2.) The images with the representation of Hapi also both contain a breastlike image, a circle with an almost nipple like protrusion in the middle... I hypothesize that that image is actually a different angle of the Ankh. I would also hypothesize that the Ankh is a conduit for the conduction of electricity. What if the line we see on the transverse view of the image of the Ankh only appears as a line because that is the way it would be seen from the side. What if the Ankh was a circular ring that encompassed the line that protrudes out from the handle?

I don't know whether that thing is an Ankh, but I can tell you one thing I know for sure: the Ankh is related to the Analemma. It probably represents the path of electricity around the arc (probably Sun/positive). More specifically I think it represents the moment when the two energies that are running against each other meet and they "flip their polarity" to keep running past each other (see the cornerstone ornaments on arcs in architecture, "royal arch" masonry, cancer-symbol in astrology, etc. etc.).

Ed wrote that he had his moment of realization thanks to the telescope and the sundial, so the analemma/Ankh is important.

• Oh wow. I was just thinking about my high voltage projects. The guy on the right with a hard right angle. I remember the voltage would leave the conductor at that angle, rounded corners you wouldn't see it fly off. Like watching a semi trying to make a 20 mph corner at 55 mph. Going to have to get busy trying some coils out.
  • edited December 2017
    Again, has anyone looked a bit into the analemma? Any thoughts about it?

• @g11... I have studied some things that state how important the 90 degree angle is to this magnetic polarity/ energy field puzzle. Something to do with how the North and South Pole divide into Hemispheres at right angles and specifically how the Earth divides into right angles when the poles are crossed by the equator and other lines parallel to the equator. As our solar system is a fractal of the galaxy and the universe, that expands into Sacred Geometry. Also, the compass (in relation to magnets) divides the area you are in into 4 quarters which begin at a right angle from your exact position on the earth. Even Ed himself in the beginning of his Magnetic Current book, states to read the book facing east to gain the best energy while reading. That may be a digression, but it's still interesting.
  • Also, upon further research of John Searl's writings and the workings of electrons on polarity, I retract the idea that the image of the circle may be a view of an ankh from another view. I now believe that the circle image is some sort of rotating donut-like shape that produces electricity by producing a negative energy field. Also, the image would be in reverse because the "nipple" was inverted. Egyptians could do it the correct way if they wanted. They knew what they were carving. What is represented is correct. At this point, I still stand by the other statements from that comment.
  • Remember when old belt drives would charge metal parts, then a person would be killed if they became the ground for the machine? I was also told never stand under a 8 foot roll of plastic wrap being rolled up as it will suck you off the ground with static cling...
    When facing east. You will notice the compass needle is longer on one side. Why he says make one 3 feet long, center point is 18 inches.yet it doesn't balance at exactly 18. The further you go north the more it leans. If you face any other direction when you start your day experimenting, you won't see the connection in the pages. One doesn't go with page 2. It is in there.

The voltage flying off the wire I could never capture on film. Just know it only did it if I put a hard 90• angle in the wire. I could wrap a wire coil around a toothpick and it didn't fly off. Now the lady on the left reminds me of a Jacobs ladder.once again smooth curves it will follow a not so straight path. I sometimes wonder if they used the potters wheel because blown glass always has a heavy side.spin clay too fast it explodes, to slow and it collapses when you touch it.do they have a heavy side like glass bottles?
    I now thermal coueples work, but for how long?
  • @g11 @CG_Angel , if you guys are fond of decoding egyptian imagery you should see GodElectric - http://www.godelectric.org. I like some of their interpretations.

• Reminds me of that Ankh's symbol. The wand he uses to affect the human brain.

• For those of you who haven't yet understood where to look for instructions on how to use the flywheel. Apparently the resurrection of Christ has to do with it, Lol.

• It seems like all the priests and monks around the world are also electrical engineers suddenly, Lol ...

In one of his "Divine Discourses" Sathya Sai Baba explicitly talks about a "tripartite electrical current" that is developed within the body through prayer and meditation.

It is a known fact in India and Asia in general that enlightenment can also happen by mere touch from an enlightened one. Therefore it seems reasonable to suppose that enlightenment can happen also by induction, through a magnetic apparatus that can produce such a current (and all other types...). It is, after all, what Fulcanelli talks about in his famous letter to Jacques Bergier. The fuckers have been hiding it for a long time because they already destroyed half of the world with it.

...or somebody please tell me what the above has to do with spirituality & religion at all? Lol
  • I believe you are correct Royalblue
    One of the first overlays I discovered depicted Ed looking into a light machine, below was the "Egyptian" household god Bes
    The hands of Bes were raised up, since there was a gun pointed at it, as if it surrendered(symbolic)
    Eds machine
  • @dante I don't know about these overlays, I'm not into that & the Marlinski way - I think it's mostly noise put out on purpose. I believe that the most significant image in which Bes appears is the so called "Cippus of Horus".

Anyways, let's throw in a little Babylon this time... Could ED be the reincarnation of the soul of this dude? )) haha

• I understand what you are saying, the overlays I have found and researched are from a copy of A Book in Every Home from when Marlinski was a child. I am confident there is truth in them.
    Marlinski also talks about the Sumerian so called cylinder seals, and Greek Mythology, hinting at the tricks the Gods would play on one another

The Cippus of Horus - what is your take on that? I shake my head at the first few lines on Wikipedia.... " These types of stelae were used to protect the ancient Egyptian people from dangerous animals such as crocodiles and snakes "

Ed read the Bible, I have noticed some masons are unable to correlate their own rituals with the events in the bible.
    Ed did find most of his knowledge from either family, researching or the bible. PRDS is a term used to understand the bible, the homonym also means a walled garden - Eds creation Garden of Eden, Rock Gate Park, Coral Castle