Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ADM.10 c DROP BELOW.

Comments

• I’ve suggested this question on another thread...so is there a more significant object than the drop below sign that was left behind in Florida City?

Ed stated that he left his sweet 16 in Florida City which leads me to believe it’s possible that the drop below sign or more specifically, what it represents could be a significant key if it could possible represent Ed’s Sweet 16.

Until PKB enlightened me about it having been left behind, I had been trying to tie it into a “step”, as in the first clue being the sign, then the image on the door, ring twice, and so forth.

Perhaps what it was designed to show became irrelevant as Ed’s work was extremely accelerated after he moved everything.( I believe the amount of construction at rock gate was more than double (in blocks carved and weight moved) over a short, three year period.

Was the steel door at Ed’s Place?
    Was there a ring twice sign (and/or a bell)?
  • so is there a more significant object than the drop below sign that was left behind in Florida City?
    That's a hard call. They all are significant in their own way I guess.

Was the steel door at Ed’s Place?
    I don't think so.. think it was new at Rock Gate.

Was there a ring twice sign (and/or a bell)?
    Not sure of this. So much unknown about that place. Best thing is to find any old pics of it.
  • @RLPoole I'm afraid that you're out of track with this interpretation, especially when you say that the crescent is "an arc connecting 2 galaxy clusters in the constellation of Leo" (?).

Praveen Mohan got it right by simply making a phone call and reading the CC visitors' booklet. Please check:

• However @RLPoole, I believe that when you talked about the Analemma (I believe in another of your videos) you were onto something big time.

@dante do you have any news on your findings about the "Alchemical Door" - the door which displays a sign similar to the ADM stone?

While I wait for you guys, I'm gonna prepare a post to connect a few more dots.
  • edited December 2017
    @RLPoole could you please elaborate further on your explanation about Ed's realizations about the earth's axis and earth's movement around the sun?
    Thanks a lot.
  • Royalblue....Please do not be mislead... Praveen is nothing but a plagiarist who cherry picked his book off of you/tube He has no original ideas of his own... He has been confronted more than once and has never responded ...A very weak person, with only stolen...sound base ... Balance Shall Arrive ,) Naturally ...
  • @Ones65118 thanks for the warning, I didn't buy his book nor do I follow the guy or anyone else. I think that he's right here when he talks about Venus and Mercury. Don't you think?

@RLPoole I spent some time thinking about your explanation but I couldn't wrap my head around it and I don't think Edward's realization had anything to do with Earth's axis. Rather, I think by looking at Polaris Edward simply realized that North & South have nothing to do with our planet but they exist outside, in space, and that has to do with how we receive light.
  • RB,
    I don't know if you've read Orval Irwin's book that you can buy in the Coral Castle Visitor's center.. if you ever visited. But I have a copy of it. I'd like to find the section that dealt with what ED's friend said from first-hand experience about EDL's discovery and this topic you ask of RL Poole. To summarize here right now.. the bottom line is Ed's discovery was that the Polaris didn't go around each quarter of the "circle" in the Polaris Telescope in the same period of time...and throughout the year. He found that it sped up and slowed down.

Personally, I never could quite wrap my mind around the description myself.. though I asked someone who acted like they understood it. I find it doubtful that it's an easy solution.. or EDL wouldn't have been so excited about it when he found it. In his adverts, he asks the scientists to look at his sundial in conjunction with the Polaris Telescope. Obviously the sun dial involves cubes and spheres. The Polaris Telescope obviously involves the celestial pole. But Orval add that it also involves time. I don't understand how he could use the SUN dial at night when he would be using the Polaris telescope to see Polaris star. I also never understood how he could tell the speed of Polaris during the daylight hours to see that it changed. I often wondered if he found a way to see stars during the day with an ingenious device he found.

On another thread G11 mentions bouncing radio waves off of the moon. I guess it's highly unlikely but feasible that EDL found a way to find the location of Polaris in relationship to his Polaris Telescope during daylight and nighttime hours. Another odd fact about Orval Irwin's statement that I could never understand is that I know from seeing EDL's cross wires on the telescope... that the quarters are not equal. Orval seems to intimate that this is showing EDL's find in the difference in time relative to the clock and the Pole Star. If you look at it.. you might be tempted to think it was just thrown up homemade without accuracy if you didn't understand EDL's flare for details. If it was accuracy.. in mind.. he could have found much better ways to chart the position of Polaris relative to the cone shaped hole in the stone. I wonder if the iron in the cross-hairs was somehow involved with his homemade magnets hanging in thread or spider web somehow.

I'm no magnet-head by any stretch of the imagination.. but I wonder if those two crossing wires could be part of a larger machine to constantly find the position of Polaris.
  • Why I point to the moon. It has two orbits. One is the 27.5 cycle the other new moon to new moon cycle. How often is the moon in the same place overhead and in the same phase. Waxing and waning. Waxing is increased illuminated surface, waning is decreased illuminated surface. It also is closer sometimes and farther away at other times. I use markers like a tree that the top is dead. Now stand in a spot where that tree top meets a star. Mark the spot. This stuff takes years to notice the patterns. Like how often is the ring of fire eclipse? Over the ring of fire in the pacific? Next blue moon on new years? Because of computers this stuff is calculated quickly. Without your looking at a lot of work calculating the moons orbit. Are things accelerating or slowing down? Take a three foot bubble level. Now using a three foot iron rod, balance the two hanging. Now add a pair of equal magnets, one facing north and other end south. Notice your level isn't level anymore. The south magnet attracts to the close north pole, unless done south of the equator then results are reversed. That level will point north to south but with a tilt when the magnets get added. I know the spider web is magnetic. Maybe you over looked which side the spiders thread was leaning to. Attracted to. Someone showed me how insect wings are magnetic as well. Now we know why insects get trapped in the spiders web. Most have heard the story of Frankenstein trying to reanimate the dead using electrical devices. Say Polaris takes three months to travel one quarter of the cross hairs, next quarter takes four months, then the next 2 months. This may be what he was referring to.
    You familiar with the law of the inversed square? At one foot X=X, at 2 feet X=X/4, 3 feet X=X/9?
  • ohGee11,
    Yes, you told me nothing new there.. except for the insect wings being magnetic.. and presumably a spider web as well. Did not know that.

However, your understanding of the Polaris telescope likely is very naive and flawed. Polaris makes one revolution around the outside of his stone cone hole in 24 hours roughly.. not in 365.24 days. I am familiar with the fact that they say the earth speeds up and slows down at different points of its yearly orbit. I did allude to the fact that someone else already told me that as well. That was their theory.

1. It's too simple of a solution and EDL wouldn't have been so excited about it if that was the answer in finding common knowledge I say.

2. As I said above, Polaris makes that "circle" every 24 hours.. not every 365.24 days.
  • As I stated before.. in order for EDL to know if Polaris moves at different speeds around that circle.. he has to be able to chart its position during daylight and night. Maybe there's something to what EDM refers to at looking at the dusk and dawn when theoretically he could see both his Sundial and the Polaris Telescope with its accompanying Polaris position.. and he tries to take the same time every day and compare the movement of Polaris around the circle compared to his crosshairs. But that still is too complicated considering what we know about daylight savings time. And it would ONLY show Polaris's relative position throughout the year at a theoretical single time of each day and it would be different. But would this knowledge even make Orval Irwin say that it was the thing that EDL was most satisfied, excited, and proud about? Orval said that EDL saw that the times sped up and slowed down for each quarter of the circle if my understanding is correct.. throughout the day.. not throughout the year. Maybe I'm misunderstanding here.. but I've put in quite a bit of thought on it when I read it. I can quote it.

"Ed could hardly wait to tell about his scientific discovery, which was next on the tour. He proudly pointed to an eight-inch hole near the top of a 12 foot slender stone column. A few feet away there was a shorter column, also with a smaller hole near the bottom. In both holes, wires crossed horizontally and vertically. At night, you could look through the holes and see the North Star.

After much observation and careful study, Ed discovered the North Star was not true north. According to his observation, he discovered that at different intervals the North Star would appear in each of the four quarters that the crossed wire created. Ed was right. Because Earth is like a top that wobbles while it spins, the north star does not remain perfectly north. It's gradually moving throughout the years due to the motion of the earth."

Orval's last sentence also seems naive to me.. as he's now referring to the 26,000ish year precession cycle or the obliquity of the ecliptic. EDL was ONLY about 5 or 6000 years late for that discovery... as the Babylonians discovered it before the Greeks. It was no new "scientific discovery" made by EDL. SO I call total BS and idiocy on Orval Irwin for making that statement. He also makes other strange statements here about Polaris not being "true North". No sh**! Everyone knows that Polaris isn't in the dead center of his circle and cross-hairs. That's why he carved an "eight inch hole" in the stone to watch Polaris travel around the outside of the circle.. whereas the center of the circle is "true north". I say Orval did not understand ED's discovery.. or he's purposely misrepresenting here what it was. His accounts of precession of the earth is not new, the Greeks even have a star map that shows the circle it makes in its 26,000 year cycle.

@OH Gee "1""1",
    The Law of Inverted squares ONLY seems applicable in relationship to Polaris if EDL had a way to measure the intensity of light shifts of Polaris throughout the day and/or year. It's interesting angle that I appreciate the thought on.. but as usual.. you throw shit out there with no complete thoughts. Then you go back to bragging about your incredible superhero intellect.

• OH GEE!,
    Maybe you'd dare to complete a whole chain of thought and logic how the law of inverted squares relates to the Polaris Telescope? I double dog dare you to link together a complete hypothesis of how EDL would have used this.

Is your shotgun mind capable of this amount of focus required to string together ALL the steps.. or is that knowledge TOO dangerous to share with us .. as we might die of radiation poisoning?

• However, your understanding of the Polaris telescope likely is very naive and flawed. Polaris makes one revolution around the outside of his stone cone hole in 24 hours roughly.. not in 365.24 days. I am familiar with the fact that they say the earth speeds up and slows down at different points of its yearly orbit. I did allude to the fact that someone else already told me that as well. That was their theory.

2. As I said above, Polaris makes that "circle" every 24 hours.. not every 365.24 days.

• @Gardener,
    Wow.. started off super cool and I was totally digging it.. but those conclusions.. WTF?!! I've got to ponder that one.
  • edited December 2017

@Gardener,
    Wow.. started off super cool and I was totally digging it.. but those conclusions.. WTF?!! I've got to ponder that one.

Yep! Once you fully grasp this one, there are more...