Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lets solve A Book In Every Home

13»

Comments

• Good insight friend
  • Forrest,
    You said: "Fibinocci sequence is the key to unlock everything"

Not sure if you purposely misspelled:
    fibonacci

But anyway, are you familiar with Numerology I suspect. Reduce numbers all to 1 to 9. If you do this with Fib sequence you get a repeating pattern of 24 numbers. Now compare that with ancient Chinese knowledge of the Dragon which represented the year. They broke up the year into 24ths. The Chinese Dragon on Tet has specific numerical requirements.

http://www.dragon9.eu/product/why-dragons-have-117-scales-revealing-the-fingerprints-of-god-behind-all-universal-growth/

and
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_dragon
    Chinese dragons were considered to be physically concise. Of the 117 scales, 81 are of the yang essence (positive) while 36 are of the yin essence (negative).

Why did I bother to post this? It ties in also with your other comment:
    A whole bunch of these numbers keep coming up in my 3 6 9 research.

Do this..take first 24 number of fib seq and reduce numerologically:

Now, take each of the numbers evenly divisble by 3 and separate them out as such:

This proves that the ancient Chinese designed the Dragon after the Fib Sequence reduced numerologically:
    Chinese dragons were considered to be physically concise. Of the 117 scales, 81 are of the yang essence (positive) while 36 are of the yin essence (negative).

So, you see Tesla's 3,6,9 comments also seem to relate to the YIN force of the Chinese.
  • "Keep good watch on their darlings until they acquire the natural ambition to shine "

This can be interpreted in many ways
    One is a play on darlings, dearlings - a household god, perhaps a Teraphim
    We know Ed used Bes(household god) however this could also reference something materialistic one could use :)
  • So I took the time out to do the 216 digit repeating pattern of the Fibonacci sequence. I then color coded the pattern and what came out was pretty neat looking. The 3 6 and 9 all intersect each other and encompass numbers 1 2 4 5 7 8. There are exactly 108 numbers of 3 6 and 9 and 108 numbers of 1 2 4 5 7 8.
  • Has anyone else ever noticed the unbelievable amount of Pi references either in Ed's book or in the photos
  • So I took the time out to do the 216 digit repeating pattern of the Fibonacci sequence.
    Forrest,
    I'm familiar with a 60 and 24 number repeating pattern. I can't remember if the 60 numbers had 216 digits or not..but does ring a bell. I found the 24 number repeating pattern much more interesting though. I guess in part because I found it on my own after experimenting with the 60 one.. and then did search online and saw others mentioned it before me... which is almost always the case with my "discoveries".
  • Has anyone else ever noticed the unbelievable amount of Pi references either in Ed's book or in the photos
    I believe I've missed those..
    I personally always find some reference to PHI.
    Exception is the bowtie PI I posted in a thread here.
  • I notice the pi references. Co pi right. ADM is 1413, which is pi backwards. There's more, can't remember all at once.
  • Forrest,
    In regards to PI, I did find reference on page 5/6 when he's talking about the pole being a little Northeast.. i take it as a geometric problem that results with 2 radians..which involves PI of course. 115 degrees is close to the 57.29 x 2 = 114.58 degrees.
  • Forrest said:

poughkeepsieblue - Forrest, What "original book" are you referring to in your initial post? And why do you think the new owners changed the name to CC over ROCK GATE?

The original book of ABIEH has many more photos, ed had many misspelled words, compound words that shouldn't be, dashes in the middle of words that shouldn't be there. And well the cover photo shows something kinda interesting.
    Do you remember the story of the kids who said they said saw ED. L. Leviate stones by using I've cream cones. Well there an ice cream cone looking thing leaning on his left foot. Not sure what it is but its there.

Another photo in the book is a
    Picture of really nothing until you look at his bench in the picture. I wouldn't build a bench like that. I think its the pi symbol.

• The Hermetic principles:
    As Above So Below,
    So Below as above.
    That which is above is like that which is below and that which is below is like that which is above.

I am the alpha and I am the Omega I am the beginning and I am the end.

I often find myself during the day contemplating these two hermetic sayings reference to a book in every home.

Author's preface
    Reader if for any reason you do not like the things I say in this little book I left just as much space as I used so you can write your own opinion opposite it and see if you can do better.
    The author.
    ( I did that from memory so if I missed anything sue me)

It's quite interesting at the first word and the last word the word that is above and the word that is below are both technically the same word. AUTHORS. AUTHOR.

On the cover of the book you have Ed standing with his name written below. Again we see the use of As Above So Below.

Any thoughts?