Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HEAVEN and EARTH

Comments

• one other thing "Gardener".. I had password saved in browser.. and go to login and it suddenly wouldn't work. Do you make passwords change after a certain period? If not, then why was I forced to change my pw to log in again? If was hacker who deleted my comments.. he/she wouldn't have deleted the forum comment logs all the way back to March 19th.

Gracefully
  • I see what i see in the DB and DB backups.
    And i am unable to invent posts that are not there, I'm sorry.
    There were some problems however in the past with the server hardware itself, when the hard drives failed.
    It might well be, that as you say, there are some posts missing from that time. Maybe @Magnetic_Universe still remembers when that had happened and can say the approximate date. I forgot already.

So here's the listing of what we have with dates for you:

I would say that calling us censors is inappropriate and actually it is quite insulting for me personally. The only person who's deserved to be censored here was Charlie for obvious reasons and even then, he was banned (and then un-banned again) after multiple consultations with several other forum members.

...actually Charlie was self censoring person.. He was deleting his own stuff himself.
    But that was clearly visible in message logs, which is not the case of your missing posts.
  • one other thing "Gardener".. I had password saved in browser.. and go to login and it suddenly wouldn't work. Do you make passwords change after a certain period? If not, then why was I forced to change my pw to log in again? If was hacker who deleted my comments.. he/she wouldn't have deleted the forum comment logs all the way back to March 19th.

Gracefully

Normally when anyone logs in, the cookie is being saved to his browser and PC. A cookie then expires after certain time.

So i would call it normal behavior.

After hard drive disaster (that i mentioned above) I am doing regular DB backups onsite and offsite. I don't see any more post of you than 15.
  • Whatever the falling out was about, and I see why you felt the way you did, I've tried to make it clear that I've always had your back. Turns out I'm courteous to the wrong people, and a real asshole to those I shouldn't be. I make bad decisions sometimes, all the time. But without getting too much into it, I see Charlie's game, and I should have just stayed away like you warned me. I guess I had to 'test the thrill myself,' as ed would say.
    For the record, I've always had your back, still do, and if I've ever given the impression that I was not in your corner, then it was a misunderstanding and a mistake. You can take this statement at face value, or interperate my other posts however you feel they read. But that's my reality of the situation. That's how I feel about it, you can believe me, or infer what you want. I don't presume to know how you feel, but I've always traveled down the road, in the same direction you have, and I never meant to move against you in any way. I never had any 'falling out,' I think there was a severe miscommunication between us, that resulted in us both getting pissy about the situation, especially after we hadn't spoke in quite a while. I don't have any hard feelings bro, so I'll leave it at that. If you don't know I care about you after all this time, then typing it over and over isn't gonna get you to hear it. It's something you'll have to see for yourself. If I was in the wrong, and I didn't see it, then I am sorry. That is my apology for offending you, who I still consider my friend. If you don't want to consider my apology, then I probably deserve that too, because really, I am an impetuous asshole sometimes. Anyone here can probably vouch for that, they read my posts.
    I have a problem with trying to understand people to any degree, sometimes that degree is higher than others. I admit, being such an enigma, I set the degree for charlie too high, there's no understanding Charlie. It's a game with no rules. I should have quit before I started, like I was warned. Misbehaving or misdirecting, whether he knows ed or not, is no matter to me anymore. Again, had to find out myself... sound familiar? I think you've been there too. I tried to warn you about Lorance as you did with charlie, and he seemed to cause you some grief too. I had to put a deadlock on him, he was nothing but white noise to me. But you said there was more to it, and I just had to ignore him. What is it about us that attracts crazy? now I'm way off topic
    Shit, I've said his name too much, he's gonna show up like the Candyman now in my screen.
    beetlejuice...
    beetlejuice...
    beetlejuice...
  • And you were right, e mail had it, march 20th -23rd. You mention following your nose here and finding charlie's posts, but no mention of posting yourself. That's not to say you didn't, you just didn't allude to any posts of your own in the mails.

Gracefully

Probably i did misread your comment here.
    If the password is not working anymore, you probably forgot it. If that's not the case, then IF somebody has access to your local PC or your email account could theoretically request new password for you and then by going into your mailbox, could change the password.
    Potentially if there would be some skilled hacker, who might have tricked you going to some dodgy website and was able to steal your cookies, then those stolen cookies could have been used for logging into the forum and change the password just for fun.

However if he would be deleting any of your posts, i would see that in the message logs.
    Which i don't.
  • @Gardener, That server crash occurred back in March of 2014.

@CONSTITiTION , If you recall back in August of 2012 we invited you to take on administrative role here and you declined, gracefully. So what motivation or to what agenda might we have the notion to censor or delete your posts?
  • @Magnetic_Universe Oh! Time is running do fast....
  • Gardener said:

@Magnetic_Universe Oh! Time is running do fast....

Indeed, much too fast!
  • I do random screen shots, and backup minimal data
    I'm not a moderator
    I joined in December 2014, regular user

I keep myself neutral on most topics

Here is a screen shot of the forum from April 13 of this year.

• @CONSTITiTION , If you recall back in August of 2012 we invited you to take on administrative role here and you declined, gracefully. So what motivation or to what agenda might we have the notion to censor or delete your posts?
    I don't know who removed my posts and why. I simply know I posted them. I don't see any way I could have posted them under another name, do you? Anonymously? And I can ask you the same thing in mirror.. "why would I lie about it? .. what would I gain?" I just know I posted and wanted to see how it was treated and handled. I had many hijinx on the old Coral Castle Forum so I wanted to see how I would be treated here. Many a time I was warned by Charlie or someone else to self-censor info I posted.. seemingly to keep sacred info from the unpure people (such as I). Since I've started studying EDL, I've had many things occur and things said that I don't understand.. matter of fact, I'd say most things. Why I quit going to these forums and why I declined your gracious invitation. I hold no hard feelings at all to you Matt. If you remember, I asked to come to your house on the way to Coral Castle one time. I'd still like to meet up with you since we are so close. That is if you are being above board with your identity, as I always assumed you were.

@Jason
    I hold no hard feelings.. we've said our peace and I'm over it.

@Gardener
    I don't know why I read through past forum topics and got impression that you = charlie. I do see many similarities.. such as your "paranoid" code post. If you are Charlie.. then you know. But even Charlie I held/hold no contempt or hard feelings. I just don't understand why all the games. He told me reason was found in the preface to EDM's book.. in line about "preselect". I know I was rejected on all fronts. So, went my way and studied my way. This drama here is exact reason I've stayed off of all forums involving EDL. I particularly feel bad that a sacred topic such as Gen1:1 gematria turned into this. If I somehow.. some way.. falsely accuse of Censorship.. then I apologize. However, I know without a doubt that I posted comments.. and why I signed up in March... and know in general what the topics were and purposely wanted to see how those posts would be handled. Then they disappear. If you were in my shoes.. what would you say? Nothing? Likely what I should have done. I bow out of this nonsense now again.
  • @CONSTITiTION

Good points, and I am definitely above board. I did find a different user name tied to your excite email account, but it doesn't look like you made any posts. Back then we sent you an invitation that you accepted and that was about it...

• @CONSTITiTION Man i’m really sorry if you are missing any posts of yours, but i couldn’t fine any other than thise listed...
    I also couldn’t find any traces of deletions or aspmebidy tampering with the forum and/or database and such.
    Could you please try archive.org (wayback machine)? If there were any posts, they might be captured there.

And “gardener = charlie” really made me laughing hahahaha.. sorry still giggling.. really. Not joking :)
  • Thanxs @dante !
    At least we didn’t change since April ;)
  • I hate to post this in an existing thread and get it lost. I can't stress how important it is to see the line numbers in 3 of the 5 works of EDL in particular to see how they fit together by overlapping. It CANNOT be a mistake or happenchance and if not... then one is forced to ask what EDL was intending to communicate.

Mineral, Vegetable and Animal Life = 143 lines
    Magnetic Base / Sound Base = 153 lines
    Newspaper Advertisement = 241 lines
    ? = 1 line

Now look how the sum of the top 2 and bottom 2 overlap around the middle:

143 + 153 = 296
    153 + 241 (+1) = 395

These are two of the gematria values of the main focus of Genesis 1:1.. the first verse of the Torah or Bible.

Now, this some may be happen-chance.. but then look at the total punctuation marks in these 3 works:

Look how there is 296 periods in the 3 works and if you set the question marks aside.. there is 395 of all the other punctuation marks. THIS IS NOT A COINCIDENCE!!!!!!!!! Don't know what it takes for anyone else to see this.
    AND>.... if it's NOT A COINCIDENCE... you.. him.. her... and EVERYONE else is forced to accept the fact that Edward Leedskalnin was into Hebrew Gematria.

POINT BLANK

PS. How many people actually study the works of ED LEEDSKALNIN through the lense of Hebrew Gematria?