Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HEAVEN and EARTH

Seems I posted some info here awhile back that has now been deleted. There is no moderator dropbox to find out what happened that I can see.. so I'm just going to post again and see how long before my thoughts are censored again. I would suggest if someone wants to censor my original thoughts, they should at least have enough courtesy to mention they are doing it and why.

Hebrew characters had/have a linguistic and a corresponding mathematical value. In English we have "A" and "1"...two different characters that separates the language and mathematical halves of the brain. In Hebrew, the first letter "Alef" was also "1"... combining both halves of the brain. This enabled Hebrew story tellers to give mathematical equations with seemingly linguistic stories and vice versa. So, what does this have to do with ED Leedskalnin and his works.

Well, I've counted all the words, punctuation marks, lines, in just about every possible manner over the years of EDL's 5 works (as I received them). I found correlaries between Hebrew Gematria of words of the Bible and his works. Let's start by looking at first verse of the Bible or Hebrew Torah. "In the beginning, Elohim created the heavens and the earth."

The Heavens = he'shamayim = gematria value 395
The Earth = he'erets = gematria value 296

Let's now look at the number of printed lines in EDL's 5 works:

ABIEH = 681
MBSB = 153
MC = 789 + 17 page # lines = 806
MVA = 143
NA = 241

Let's look what happens if we add lines in the Newspaper Advertisement (NA) and the lines in Magnetic Base / Sound Base (MBSB) plus ONE:
241 + 153 + 1 = 395

Let's also look what happens if we add lines in the Mineral, Vegetable and Animal Life (MVA) and the lines in Magnetic Base / Sound Base (MBSB):
143 + 153 = 296

Now, we see also that the gematria value for the 4th river of EDEN is 680 and there is 681 lines in A Book In Every Home (ABIEH). A ONE line difference as well.

If we look at Magnetic Current (MC) of 395 lines from beginning and end to the center equator line marked with "(" and ")"... we also see "the heavens" or 395. There is also a ONE line overlap. There is also 17 page number lines not included in this count.

Is ALL of this pure coincidence? Or is EDL's works related to "THE HEAVENS" and "THE EARTH" and Hebrew Gematria?

One other interesting mathematical marriage of The Heavens and The Earth lies in the English Mile. The Englishman Isaac Newton related the measure of today's meter to the circumference of the earth at 40,000 units. But notice the polar radius of the earth is right at 3950 miles from center of earth to the physical north and south poles. That means, the polar radius of THE EARTH is 10x the Hebrew Gematria of "THE HEAVENS". When Isaac Newton's works were discovered in his attic after his death, the Bible Code says that 80% of his works were focused in finding the hidden secrets of the Torah or Bible. Could Newton have known of this interesting marriage of The Heavens, The Earth, and The English Mile? Is that what made him change it to today's meter?

PS
If anyone sees reason for these words to be censored and my freedom of speech to be trampled here.. please speak up. I'd like to know why. I really would.

Comments

• Dave? I only know one guy who speaks like this, and I sure hope no one ever censors him.
    The Rock Gate Guru himself.
    That's just a hunch...
  • Yeah, I was looking at some of your posts here that borrow my findings and they weren't censored. Can't figure out why all my posts were deleted... except last 10 posted in last couple of weeks. Someone changed my password as well.. perhaps hacker.. perhaps someone making it look like a hacker to conceal the iron hand censorship.
  • Let's hope that's not the case, censorship I mean. And as long as I've known you, you've attracted nutcases and wouldbe hackers like a magnet. Guilty, I sure do borrow some of your findings, but I can't elaborate like you can. Your work is a solid foundation to build upon, I hope you don't mind that I use some of it as bricks in my work. And I always give you credit anyhow. Although, the heaven and earth has become such a cornerstone in what you taught me, that I can't forget it. It just becomes solid truth of ed's code. I haven't adopted it, but It's my pleasure to nurture it.
    It's really good to hear from you. I still think about you every day, and hope you're well. JP, PB, and CT too. But mostly you and Jack. I learned more from you 2 than anyone when it comes to this. You both hold a special place in my heart.
    I'm still around... I said I wasn't going away from the beginning.
  • @CONSTITiTION

I've scoured the change/edit log and can find no evidence that any changes or deletions have occurred with any of your posts since you've joined. @Gardener is much more savvy at the tech stuff and may be able to determine if the site was hacked targeting your posts...
  • Seems I posted some info here awhile back that has now been deleted. There is no moderator dropbox to find out what happened that I can see.. so I'm just going to post again and see how long before my thoughts are censored again. I would suggest if someone wants to censor my original thoughts, they should at least have enough courtesy to mention they are doing it and why.
    PS
    If anyone sees reason for these words to be censored and my freedom of speech to be trampled here.. please speak up. I'd like to know why. I really would.

Hi @CONSTITiTION there's nobody here willingly deleting your posts or censoring your stuff in any way, unless you start misbehaving like for example Charlie did.
    Could you please provide more info to me, what supposedly was deleted, so i can have a look at it?
    You can private message me.

Thanxs
  • edited October 2017
    @CONSTITiTION BTW, there's a full log of edits and deletes available in the backend:

I checked one year back and didn't find any deletions, except when @Jehovajah asked me to remove duplicate posts (like in the above example).

So could you please provide any reference to your "deleted" content?
    Like part of the text, or titles, post date etc.
  • "Gardener" and "Magnetic_Universe",

I thought it might be "Charlie" and "Matt Emery", but maybe my misunderstanding. Thanks for the replies and efforts on my behalf. I guess your "logs" can't explain why I your records show I joined in March but my first "comments" is from July 29th?

I responded and posted a handful of times to others' discussions. One of the topics that I can remember was "Heaven and Earth" and I also remember other gematria and decoding topics of EDL.. I believe I also mentioned the misspelled words in EDL's works such as my handle here. I did searches for all these keywords and found nothing... not to mention.. they aren't in my "comments" list anyway.

I guess it would be asking too much for an "administrator" in charge of viewing and editing the "logs" to show me any posts I made between March and the end of July? Why would I sign up in March and not post until July 29th?

I smell the same ol' Charlie.
  • Jason,
    I don't mind you using things I shared with you freely. In many ways it's an honor. ... and I told you all along you could do this. I'm currently just trying to figure out why similar ideas seem to be fine out of your mouth and not mine. LOL Guess someone who deleted my post logs forgot to change my signup date:

You know yourself that we had a falling out about the things I saw you said about me to "Charlie" and it was before July 29th and I mentioned I had made postings on this forum. Right? You could check your email logs most likely and verify this.
    Why would I sign up March 19th and wait 4 months and 10 days to make a post?
    Now the censors attempt to show me the fool.
  • Matt = Magnetic_Universe :)
  • "Gardener" and "Magnetic_Universe",

I thought it might be "Charlie" and "Matt Emery", but maybe my misunderstanding. Thanks for the replies and efforts on my behalf. I guess your "logs" can't explain why I your records show I joined in March but my first "comments" is from July 29th?

I responded and posted a handful of times to others' discussions. One of the topics that I can remember was "Heaven and Earth" and I also remember other gematria and decoding topics of EDL.. I believe I also mentioned the misspelled words in EDL's works such as my handle here. I did searches for all these keywords and found nothing... not to mention.. they aren't in my "comments" list anyway.

I guess it would be asking too much for an "administrator" in charge of viewing and editing the "logs" to show me any posts I made between March and the end of July? Why would I sign up in March and not post until July 29th?

I smell the same ol' Charlie.

Looking into it.. Will let you know.

• ...and "Gardener" != "Charlie"?

Is the product of "aging gracefully" wiping out another's original ideas and thoughts?
  • edited October 2017
    if (Gardener != Charlie && Magnetic_Universe == Matt && Matt != Charlie){
       unless (constitition == "paranoid"){
            return "all is fine;
      }
      return "Something is going on...";
    }
    ...or maybe you let me finish listing all your 15 posts since you've joined...
    Until then all comments containing accusations of censorship are just bullshit. :)
  • Ok .. your domain.. you have it your way.
    But I suspect now at least One other than myself knows the truth.
    Jason knows now the true colors of those administering here.
    Do one favor for me. Go to the logs between March 19th and April 19th and show me a list of ZERO comments by me. Matt said you are more technical.. so the one who aged gracefully has to rely on your technical skills to sus the truth here. You have no tape backups or any other backups with comment logs from then?

You see.. I'm not technically negligent altogether.

I say any claims that I made NO posts before July 29th is what is "BULLSHIT"..as you put it.