Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Forgotten Technology

13»

Comments

• Brian's latest exploration into the ancient megalithic works in Cusco Peru.

HIs chin is megalithic.
  • edited April 2016
    "HIs chin is megalithic."...yeah , also need a haircut :p
    good video tho' ... made me somewhat dizzy...btw there is a face on the middle stone at 6.25 min

....otherwise is like this...

• charlie said:

"HIs chin is megalithic."...yeah , also need a haircut :p
    good video tho' ... made me somewhat dizzy...btw there is a face on the middle stone at 6.25 min

....otherwise is like this...

Yes, I noticed that face too. Lol, at 5:05 he forgets to knock and comments accordingly soon thereafter :p
  • edited April 2016
    Brian in Bosnia .... at 1.00 min the black guy couldn't translate "Monte Negro" " :D

• He may have been understandably nervous, this guy can be an intimidating and didactic interview subject.

Shown here emanating a silent disdain when questioned about inferior neolithic stonework.

• @charlie
    charlie said:

Schwarze'negger is on his way to investigate ....lol

Schwarzenegger translates to english as Blackblack :)
  • edited April 2016
    talking about inferior .... I'm putting in a patent (soon) for the " electric wheelbarrow " ...it will have dual wheels . Since it is the 21 century , I'll may throw in a small rider ,with 3 wheels powered by a small propane engine :)

...or this project will never get done ...... there is a face at 4.28 min , looks like a local

• edited May 2016
    charlie said:

talking about inferior .... I'm putting in a patent (soon) for the " electric wheelbarrow " ...it will have dual wheels . Since it is the 21 century , I'll may throw in a small rider ,with 3 wheels powered by a small propane engine :)

...or this project will never get done ...... there is a face at 4.28 min , looks like a local

Yes, and that face too is fairly prominent I'm surprised he missed it. And what's up with the 'no photo' ordeal at 16:26? A secret chamber full of stone faces?
  • Here's Brien again back at Puma Punku And Tiwanaku In Bolivia for the 50th time offering interesting insight, speculation, and analysis of the two side-by-side locations.

• edited August 2016
    Here again, Brien Foerster takes us on a spiraling flight over the Palpa lines and geoglyphs near Nazca Peru:

• A proper debunking of Ancient Aliens...