Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Working Atomic Model Project Update

2»

Comments

• charlie said:

I've worked for about 5 years (two years ago) as a maintenance guy for a company , with a very modern hi-tech machine shop of about 30000 sq feet ---- long story short ---- I had a few buddies of my age group ( 55+ ) of the best seasoned tool/ die makers and machinists of the area.....they were not Floridians either :) ... we had break times together , so I've got some insider info....but no one would listen to them as usual ....... but me .....for credential :)

cold rolled steel and cutting is kaka ..... like lunch meat , bologna .... You'll get a pretty model , but it won't work as it intended ( I could be wrong , but not likely )

Iron/steel has to be stressed like cookie dough , folded , bent , pressed , heated , cooled etc ..to get rid of imperfections ...... eh , whatever...

The cooled rolled process encompasses all of the stresses you mentioned albeit at a lower temperature, but I think you have your kaka attributes backwards. I prefer a little bit of grease over scales.

• edited April 2016
    So ,when you'll 'gonna fire it up ? .... reverse model at 2.44 minutes......"your kaka attributes backwards" :D ......Big Earl :*

• charlie said:

So ,when you'll 'gonna fire it up ? ....

When its time
  • edited April 2016
    Should we go to a bomb shelter ?
  • It's primarily nontheromodynamic as it were
  • More along these lines

• As long it stay cold and no black holes ....it is okay

• edited April 2016
    ...demolished by Federal Government...

• edited June 2016
    Here's a picture I posted on the line at my Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/magneticuniverse/ I mentioned there that these 4 arcs weigh about 50 lbs. and can make nice room temperature superconducted particle accelerated flux capacitated perpetual motion rings. Any ideas?

• Just messing around with a few concepts. Happy Father's Day!