Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Forgotten Technology

Comments

• edited March 2016
    Been there done that ;)
  • edited March 2016
    Yup --- "Ed at work" ;)

• Yup --- "Ed at work" ;)
    Oh shit! what a work!

• @Gardener ---the guy at 2;48 minutes , looks like Ed --- or is it his twin brother ? ;-)
  • Which one of them? :D :D :D

• the one on the right
  • edited March 2016
    my bad --- the one at 2:51 to 3:06 minutes on the right --- need to go to youtube to get full screen
  • edited March 2016
    The Forgotten Technology---what really happened ?
  • my bad --- the one at 2:51 to 3:06 minutes on the right --- need to go to youtube to get full screen
    I don't think so :)

• edited March 2016
    This guy Brien Forester does good work. Megalithic technology at the Ancient Mountain was lost prior to the Incas. Unless you're Ed, the last and only modern megalithic master builder.

• Wally Wallington Jr.

• Obviously staged.
  • That car is so small in fact and so light.. especially in the back, because the engine is in the front.
    If you are not as small as Ed was, you could easily do that too.
    We did the similar things with different cars, just to make fun of colleagues, that we moved their cars, just by lifting them, into funny positions.
  • edited April 2016
    Fiat Panda 750 CL, 1990, 3-door hatchback ---base curb weight: 700 kg / 1543 lbs (0.7 ton )----go and give it a try alone / solo --- if you want your arms be an inch longer .