Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Book In Every Home

edited February 2013 in Decoding Ed's Writings
"Now, I am going to tell you what I mean when I say "Ed's Sweet Sixteen". I don't mean a sixteen year old girl, I mean a brand new one."
A Bible book is most certainly found in almost every home. From the Bible book and number 16 and a "new one". I get the New Testament from the Bible chapter sixteen.

I read Mark chapter sixteen from here http://www.catholic.org/bible/book.php?id=48

It states:
"9 Having risen in the morning on the first day of the week, he appeared first to Mary of Magdala from whom he had cast out seven devils.
10 She then went to those who had been his companions, and who were mourning and in tears, and told them.
11 But they did not believe her when they heard her say that he was alive and that she had seen him.
12 After this, he showed himself under another form to two of them as they were on their way into the country.
13 These went back and told the others, who did not believe them either.
14 Lastly, he showed himself to the Eleven themselves while they were at table. He reproached them for their incredulity and obstinacy, because they had refused to believe those who had seen him after he had risen."

Leedskalnin states:
The first degree love making is when the fresh boy begins to soil the girl by patting, rubbing and squeezing her. They start it in that way but soon it begins to get dull and there is no kick in it, so they have to start in on the second de-gree

What stands out to me, apart from the stone being removed earlier. Are the numbers, 7211.

Leedskalnin always mentions East. 72 degrees is East but not exactly east and 11degrees is North but not exactly North.

Could also be a hum of 7.211 HZ

They are also prime numbers and they also appear in his Certificate of Naturalization http://magneticuniverse.com/discussion/5/certificate-of-naturalization#Item_1

Could all be a coincidence, but it is interesting.

Comments

• Its not really a coincidence... if you take the first 2 letters of ed's copyright notice, then skip the next 2, then take the next 2... etc, It will read 'corit16' I also got a reference to 'hebrews' doing a similar trick, but cant find my notes on how I did that....
  • edited February 2013
    Touché!
    Another facinating thing that intrigues me is that Ed (RIP) past away on 7/12/1951. Is it another coincidence that 7211 appears in the date. Did he choose this day on purpose as his resting day?

Also when his writing for this book is lined up in rows of sixteen as in the Anagram located here
    http://leedskalnin.com/ABIEH_Anagram.html
    If you first count 7 then count back 2 and then lastly count 11 you end up on the 7th, 5th and 16th column. So column 7, 5 and 16 are the main ones. I'll be looking to to see what else it gives me.
  • edited March 2013
    The enigma. It is hidden in there some where.

• @jrc58 thanx for posting.

Here's a link to the online Enigma Machine Simulator pictured above:
    http://startpad.googlecode.com/hg/labs/js/enigma/enigma-sim.html
  • edited September 2014

I hope this helps! Let me know if anyone has anything to add!

• What you have outlined came to my mind at the first read, and now that you reiterated that thought, my mind reverts back to it. Especially when his last words end with "and that is all there is to it."
  • Hi @knowend9
    Welcome to Magnetic Universe!

I completely agree with you (i mean it's my opinion too), that ABIEH book is a big metaphore.

Enjoy our website. If you'd need help with the site itself, please let me know.
  • edited September 2014
    Thanks!
  • edited September 2014
    Okay, so I used the "Golden Spiral" on the book's cover, which is based on the Fibonacci sequence
  • edited September 2014
    Also, on the front cover appears to be the crescent
  • edited September 2014
    Now watch this video

• edited September 2014
    I found the original video!

• edited September 2014
    Here maybe this will help someone.
  • How was this water stimulated? RF or large speaker acoustics?

40K hertz is the frequency that ultrasonic cleaners work at, they "explode" the water into it's base molecules, then it implodes back, scrubbing the parts in it. *probably cause the magnetic charge that holds the water together has not been removed. (I've been playing with that idea to produce hydrogen)

Sometimes at a "fractional" part of a frequency you can pick off waveforms, ie: 240hz electrical you can pick a 60hz timed waveform off. It is not a true sine wave, more of a spike. I really doubt "the Egyptians" were dealing with K-hertz.. (Look to the Raja-Raja temples of India also for huge stone work) Looking at that, "WE are the dummies and primitive" Not them.

Question, Was Ed a FreeMason? If so, most all them guys love to sit around and talk in riddles. Most the riddles they speak in came from the book of Solomon in the bible. Aleister Crowley (the Devil worshiper Ozzy sings about) was a top ranking Freemason and magician.

I think it is not all "mechanical", a lot of spirituality. The human body can accomplish many things not really possible in Martial arts, meditation. When you mention this to "others" you get mocked. You know kinda like Ed and Pier, and..
  • edited September 2014
    @Dawai I used an Energy Classic 5.1 Sub-woofer