Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I can read all of ED.L's writings --just the way it is --Plain English

edited March 2016 in Offtopic
"In International dealings, when an army conquers the land, they don't want the people, they want the physical property and so do the thieves and the bandits. They want your money and property and if you will submit peacefully, they won't harm you.
Now you see, nobody wants you, they want your property so really the property is the one that needs the protection and not you. You are the protector yourself." --ED.L

The only skills are required to separate the seed from the weed

Comments

• Good stuff Charlie -- a bit like Don Quixote, but with a better ending.
  • edited March 2016
    @Magnetic_Universe ---glad you liked it , ---- Don Quixote went insane just like Russell Crowe "beautiful mind ";]

• edited March 2016
    Furthermore --- if the "wheel chair guy " has the highest IQ among us , and we are waiting for him to solve the " key to the Universe " --we are in serious trouble --seriously,

• edited March 2016
    Just to make a quick point ---beside the obvious , that Einstein was a fraud and just a propaganda piece of WWII--- as I mentioned it in an earlier post

• edited March 2016
    --- the next time you're driving down on a country road , as a shortcut to work --- and you'll see a kid standing roadside , chewing on a straw , with a smirk on his face --- don't brush him off -- he probably done more work already , than you will all day.

Most farmers knows -- " rocks grow overnight "

• edited March 2016
    yup --
  • "Rocks grow in the night" that's the point!
  • edited March 2016
    @Kubeq_sq ---you caught that huh ;)

• edited March 2016
    Moon Trek first generation

• edited March 2016
    Second Generation

• edited March 2016
    Now I am hungry

• The question is only what will we do with this information?
  • edited March 2016
    @Kubeq_sq

Not much , but have to start from the beginning . Just like a book , you can't just read the last chapter and start levitating tons with magnets . A farmer with no money had to figure out lots of things on their own.
  • Furthermore --- if the "wheel chair guy " has the highest IQ among us , and we are waiting for him to solve the " key to the Universe " --we are in serious trouble --seriously,
    heh.. cannot agree more!

• edited March 2016
    @Gardener

Finally you're reading some of my posts ?;-) ---- every one of those have a deep meaning , one way or an other ,Mervin