Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ed's 28 Day Death Bed*

Ed didn't rally for a few days before dying from lack of nourishment as Leonard Nemoy reported. He died on the 28th day from pyelonephritis and infection that apparently led to a brain hemorrhage.

*This discussion was created from comments split from a deleted posting:

Comments

• no coincidences, you know as well as I do, ed knew what he was doing...
    Ed 'Leedokalnin' that is...
    28 day stay...
    is that a # 16 hand written under his age?
    16, 32, 48, 64...
  • Ed I believe was in fact a Sun gazer, look it up it's called eating the Sun, I Sun gaze in the summer it greatly reduces the feeling of hunger. If you look you may find Sun gazing has been tested meaning they hooked a mans head up when gazing to a computer, and found that when Sun gazing it does seem to feed your brain, activating your whole brain. they tested the man before and after, many times there is far less activity doing every day things, like when looking at a tree, or even a book. The Mayans and the Egyptian Sun gazed daily to help open the doors to their perception.
  • Plant animal mineral, we eat the Sun, Sun gazing directly feeds our minds
  • In age of 64.
    Divided by 4 = 16

What is it about 28 days stay?
  • edited March 2014
    @Gardener

No coincidences, or too many coincidences to be coincidence?

Leedskalnin conveyed more true knowledge about various aspects of the moon than anyone in recorded history. It's only fitting that the record of his death span the exact number of days as a lunar cycle. Is there a particular message he was trying to convey here? Trust your instinct either way.

There is no doubt that is a number 16 hand written under his age on the death certificate for no apparent reasaon:

Not a particulary significant coiencidence, but I do find it interesting President Truman landed in Key West the day before Leedskalnin admitted himself into the hospital.

Route 1 to Homestead:

Homestead Timeline
    March 29, 1938 - Route 1 to Homestead: The full highway from the mainland to Key West was opened.
    August 6, 1945 - On this clear morning of the first atomic bomb, nicknamed Little Boy, was dropped on the city of Hiroshima. Leveling over 60 percent of the city, 70,000 innocent residents died instantaneously in a searing flash of heat.
    1945 - Hurricane closes Homestead Army Air Field
    1947 - Royal Palm State Park becomes Everglades National Park, President Truman participates in dedication.
    1950 - Retired military helps increase local population, which was 4,573.
    1953 - Homestead Air Force Base is reestablished.

Gardner, you and PKB know I am not particulary found of anything speculative about Leedskalnin and tend to lean toward what is provable, but that's not to say I can't be intrigued...

28 days - It doesn't appear Leedskalnin was comatose during this significant amount of time. Certainly more than ample time for him to arrange his affairs and put the final touches on his grand design. Nemoy reports the $3K found in his living quarters, along with that...extra dimensional map - man if we could only get our hands on that map. However, so many things seem to have been misreported....

• edited March 2016
    Ed died from Florida ,
  • BBQ?
    2 2 17
    Google 2217
    find NGC 2217
    Take a look, like an eye within 4 pillars
    since you mentioned the bbq
  • edited March 2016
    @poughkeepsieblue ---ok ,done---
  • edited March 2016
    Yeah