Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ralph Ring Explains Antigravity

edited February 2016 in General Science
This is very interesting interview with Ralph Ring.
Ralph Ring is one of the surviving members of a team of technicians and scientists who worked for legendary inventor, Otis T Carr. Otis Carr was a protege of Nikolai Tesla. Ralph has made himself available for interviews and appearances to discuss his own experience working on Carr’s team, and the amazing OTC-X1

Ring? Twice? :)

Comments

• This is very interesting interview with Ralph Ring.
    Ralph Ring is one of the surviving members of a team of technicians and scientists who worked for legendary inventor, Otis T Carr. Otis Carr was a protege of Nikolai Tesla. Ralph has made himself available for interviews and appearances to discuss his own experience working on Carr’s team, and the amazing OTC-X1

Ring? Twice? :)
  • That wasn't what I was expecting at all... he speaks as Tesla did. Perhaps there is still hope
    There is truth throughout that interview, you can feel it
    He is right that most groups are based on three dimensional contracts, self initiation is probably more common these days as a result
    Peace is found within and raising our consciousness is key backed by an imagination and an open mind
    I feel as a society it should be presented early on in the teens

I sensed the words of Jacob Boehme, and when I read Boehme I sensed Leedskalnin
    It isn't just the words written, it is the sense/feeling it gives you as you interpret them

Machines operating on 'love and respect ' I can understand. You can do anything if you feel it within

Good information regarding OTC-X1
    Looking into it :)

Many Thanks

Great Post!!!
  • By the way, Otis T Carr didn't want to reveal secrets behind his "Amusement machine" and so he wrote some prose and poems in which he encoded it.
    There's a document supposedly decoding it. I have to look it up and upload.

This whole scheme is very similar to Ed's writings and a free page you are supposed to write it "better" (decoded)...
  • I started reading "Dimensions of Mystery" in pdf
    He makes it a bit easier than Ed

• Yeah, Dimensions of Mystery is exactly it... :)
  • edited February 2016
    If anyone will discover antigravity here on Earth , will fly away with 1000 miles an hour.

The circumference of (distance around) the earth is 2 x PI x radius, which turns out to be about 24,000 miles. Since the earth turns once per day (or 24 hours), that is 1,000 miles per hour.---just an opinion. ....or just hold on to something.

• At the equator, the circumference of the Earth is 40,070 kilometers, and the day is 24 hours long so the speed is 1670 kilometers/hour ( 1037 miles/hr). This decreases by the cosine of your latitude so that at a latitude of 45 degrees, cos(45) = .707 and the speed is .707 x 1670 = 1180 kilometers/hr.

• @Gardener --- are you standing on the Equator ?
  • @charlie
    not really.. :) do you?
    i am moving much slower than you do.. means my time runs slower or something... ;)
  • ,,,,and your point is ?
  • there's no point.. it was a completely pointless statement. ;)