Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Response To taco1981's Post: "Your Voice Is My Future"

edited August 2015 in Library
@taco1981 I hear you, I really do.

If you want to use this site to pass on your information, here are some suggestions I have for you:

1) Start a discussion here on the stuff you know.

2) Describe in detail how you discovered it, how you started, and where we should go with it.

3) Start a Q & A discussion. If us users have questions (and I'm sure they will), you could most likely answer them.

These are the best things I could come up with.

Comments

• edited August 2015
    Sorry
    Ty
  • edited August 2015
    Ty
  • edited August 2015
    Sorry
  • @taco1981 What if you had 3, 6, or 9 PMH's all together? Remember Tesla 369.
  • Dont go to much into any 1 work. Its up to you to understand whats working. Kind of like the PMH if you only see a circle or U you wont see the ankh. If you take the bar away and put a T there what do you have?
  • edited August 2015
    Sorry
  • What if you had 3, 6, or 9 PMH's all together? Remember Tesla 369.
    How about 120 and may be arrange them in 5 rows of 24 in a circular fashion.
  • If you can not explain it in away that a child will understand, you don't understsnd it. If you know spell it out. Your like ed, your being to obscure.
  • Plus you never answered my message? Why is negative electricity every thing to the physicists like ed stated?
  • edited August 2015
    Ty and sorry.
  • There are 2 forces at play + and - . You need 2 equal forces working together or you wont have balance. If you have a prop on a plane thats unbalanced it will throw the spin off. Everything has to have a balance or the spin wont be right and you wont get anywhere.
  • @taco1981 could forces building up be compared to imagining a snowball rolling down a hill and the build up of the snow looks like a spiral?
  • I can see a point of build up. But it would take alot of energy being put into it. Like I said earlier. You spin a disk to fast and it will go pop.
  • Sorry guys I have a hectic schedule. Trying to do things has cost me everything or I would he here more. Im having to stay in contact with only my cell phone and the battery is fried so it has to stay plugged in. At some point ill have to step away and wont be able to teach for a while.
  • edited August 2015
    ications.