Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Book in Every home - by Ed Leedskalnin (original book scan 1936)

Comments

• I SEE IT. DO U?
  • edited February 2015
    I have a small recent version of EDs ABIEH. The one in the picture looks like it is bigger and could be about the same size as Eds other book Magnetic Current.
  • This version is closest to the original. One thing that keeps racking my brain is the statistics page. It mentions " Coral Castle " I have read somewhere Ed always referred to his place as Rock Gate, not Coral Castle.
    I have four different versions of ABIEH
    Oldest one being the 1950s version with different photos again, 6 page Coral Castle Preface before " The Author's " , mentioning the summarized journey of Ed to his death
    The paper is of the same type as Magnetic Current issued today
    The text has alterations(lines through letters), some differen
  • Do you also see the arrows?? One by the left shoe on the white place (black arrow), the second on the fountain (right side of the picture, just in the middle) ( white arrow with shadow in it)??
  • edited March 2015
    Its amazing what you can find from taking the visual hints Ed leaves. There is a reason he inverts photos. I dont know enough about his symbols, numbers etc. to know when I am locked on to the many possibilities when sliding on photo over another in photoshop using various blending modes. ABIEH yields 10 to 20 significant "lock" when moving one across another. Does 450 or 450 MI or CDL (roman numeral for 450) or LOC mean anything? (Do Re "Mi") Mi Moon? or Lighthouse?
  • edited October 2015
    I see a photo of Edward Leedskalnin holding a copy of the book, "A Book In Every Home" with completely different cover art than the one featured here. This tells me that, at the very least, the version featured here is not the original version.

The version which Leedskalnin is holding up for the world to see, is the one I want to get my hands on.
  • The one Ed holds in his hand is intriguing, but I think it was meant as a "stop" sign for a pair of eyes scanning quickly over his book
    The image he is holding is one of two photos, depending what version you have, there is another with similar design, but noticeably different, two different points/messages

Everything is in front of you. I feel Ed wants us to change our perspective.
    When we look at a building for a few minutes, walk away, and then asked if we can draw that building in detail without going back to take a look, would it be possible? We can only confirm what we see after being told what it is. Our brains quickly answer the questions our eyes ask, too fast in my opinion, we can miss out on soo much!

I think the type of paper used in the text is more important than finding the "oldest version " granted there might be a few additional photos that have yet to be deciphered. Most of the interesting pieces in abieh are in the text itself

The voynich manuscript has a few styles similar to Eds...depending how close or far you look.

If you try to scan Eds works with a modern scanner, soo much will be lost.

You will be seeing unusual accomplishment. So don't expect to see everything as easy as we have been taught through repetition.
  • edited March 2016
    the white thing on his left shoe
  • edited February 2016
    dont forget the sphinx that isnt too far away from the key hole, sphinx are used as guardians of wisdom. Unlock the wisdom
    It shows up better in other versions of the cover, but you can see a man with a Feather in his hair SE of Eds left foot
    using overlays on the back Inside cover you can find a full image of the man
    In a few of Eds photos the user needs to flip the book to see images underneath or if you look between Eds legs

more is always good :)
  • edited February 2016
    @dante ---there is a face ---side way-- next to the book , under the crescent , just have to look trough your eye lashes.
  • @charlie noted
    got more?

translate his forehead?
    How do you feel about how the title is lined up? Hebrew?
  • edited March 2016
    @dante --- I've got more ,but not digging out my stuff.
  • I've been reading a lot of Hebrew, although yes they learned everything they did from the Egyptians when living nearby
    I have 12 copies of abieh, which one do you recommend :)
    I ask because even though the covers seem identical, some have completely different details
    Which one do you have?
    Have you ever read the sacred mushroom by John Allegro?
  • edited March 2016
    @dante --- no magical mushrooms---;)--