Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Moon fountain/raised edge

13»

Comments

• By the way.. the capital "E" in "East," is the 43rd character from the beginning..not counting spaces. If you look at 1 to 22 to 1 in the 4 Hebrew directions..which indeed does include East.. you get 43 numbers...
    1 to 10 = 55 = south
    11 to 14 = 50 = west
    15 to 22 to 18 = 226 = north
    17 to 1 = east.. -9.. breathing 1 to 10.. the tetractys.. the all-seeing eye

Maybe this 1 to 10 is the AC breathing you described.. back and forth?
  • ...and you see the 3 digits and 1.. "ast,".. which could represent the 3 and 1.. 1,2,3,4.. where 2,3,4 equals the 9 that breathes..and the 1 left...
    Ed Marlinski has a similar pattern with his page number layout.
  • RL Poole,
    I'm watching some more of your videos.. and really like the fact you've thought about many similar things as I the last 13 years.. we obviously came to quite different conclusions. For instance, I don't buy your Sombrero connection to the Moon Fountain.. but to me it screams PISCES. Things like that.

Let me ask you something. Have you tried the mental exercise and corresponding experimentation to scale up the Florida table to the State of Florida and see where the corresponding parts of Rock Gate fall? I've done this .. one way with a projected map with consistent longitudinal lines.. and another way with a spherical relationship... as Florida sitting on a sphere of Earth where it does.
    In doing these exercises, I found the Pointed triangle with the hexagram by the bath tub to be on the E/W line of the Earth's Equator.. using spherical alignment.

I mention this because you mention the Celestial Equator... which by the way EDM puts across the large Crescent C. I always wondered as well about the large C and small c as Canis Major and Canis Minor.. then on back page of EDL's ABIEH is a pic that shows "S16" on that "C".. ..where EDL and EDM mark it.. and it seems to maybe align with brightest star in the sky.. the one that Egyptian temples were built around.. The start of the Egyptian Zodiac.. and representative of ISIS.. SIRIUS.

I wonder how much you're equating the Throne Room and Virgo because you're referencing the ceiling of Masonic Lodges.

• Something to look into.
  • Pool Man,
    I checked back here and thought you had the decency to respond to my questions which were very logical and straight-forward. But I see you chose to dodge and weave them at the same time trying to portray that you rushed them head on. The only ego I have felt in any of this is when you summed up my myriad of posts I've made here in the last couple weeks as "NUMEROLOGY". I believe I've only mentioned that word one time and that is in the reduction of the Fibonacci sequence to numbers 1 to 9. Other than that, I've had posts on archaeoastronomy, ciphers of EDL and EDM, Hebrew Gematria, and many other valuable nuggets I shared with many years of research to find these things. You say it's NO "cohesive message". Well.. that is one thing we agree upon. I've not claimed to find all the answers and "the message". Have I? I believe the person who did that was YOU. I didn't go on Coast to Coast Radio and Youtube telling people "I CRACKED IT"!

I've spent 13 years studying the works of EDL from every possible angle I could..(except admittedly weak and lacking on the magnethead side of things). But during that time I learned not to go crazy by focusing on what is there.. not take leaps of logic.. and prove what I claim. Don't inject myself or ego into it as much as humans can do this. I learned the things that NO one can argue with is pure math. It just is. It's not arguable. If you equate the ancient Hebrew and Greek Gematria as "NUMEROLOGY" you show your ignorance in my opinion. We, in the Western World separate our numbers and letter characters so our mathematical equations and stories are separated in our brains. Yet, the ancients had their letters equal their numbers. This provided a different way at looking at language and math. It enables a rewiring of the brain's functions I believe from my own experience of forcing myself to learn it by no other way than the original Torah text.

I've spent years on Starry Night software with my Autocad surveys of Rock Gate I made and doing similar things as yourself.. long before you did them. I've seen many such alignments that are very cool. Many of them are quite fascinating when focusing on one carved object in stone and another..but when viewed with the other objects in mind.. the relevance fades. But I walked the tight rope of insanity trying to distinguish what I can prove was EDL's intent and what was my own ideas and leaps of logic. What was put there by others after him?

Anyway, I'm not going to say anything else to you here other than ask one more simple question. Just exactly what.. is "your cohesive message"? I contemplated what I've seen of yours in your videos and it seems to me it all comes down to

"A MOMENT FROZEN IN TIME BY ED LEEDSKALNIN ... the HOUR.. the Minute.. the Second.."

The more I contemplate the message the more I have to fight that summation. It rings very hollow to me. When I first started studying EDL back in 2004, most of the things on the internet was the same old "Love Story" about "Coral Castle". That rang hollow to me just the same back then. Granted, I admire the thought that went into your effort in finding what you claim is "HIS MESSAGE". I've tread similar paths so I am familiar with the pain of birth of such a thing. I applaud that I truly do. I love the fact you seemingly freely shared what you found with others such as I. However, if my gut doesn't accept your overall message of ED Leedskalnin's works.. I'm forced to analyze your steps of logic. I've detailed a few flaws I found in your logic ..where you grabbed onto some things as I have done in the past.. but later I learned I had to let it go. I had to dive deep into my logical path and take a step back from it and ask myself can I prove this and will it stand on its own. I say this is your biggest weakness. I pray you learn this lesson, not just for your sake, but also for the reputation of Edward Leedskalnin as well.. and those who might be inspired to seek ED's message and waste their time on your hollow message. I have shared things on this forum in the last weeks as a sort of social experiment, where I've chosen to study on my own and with a handful of friends via email for many years. The reason for that was in great part to the things I've listed above. I've shared a few nuggets of clues that represent NO "cohesive message".. as I have not found it. But I seek it. I just haven't found it on your videos .. speaking for myself. If someone else does.. and runs with it..and finds an even greater message .. maybe that will ring true to me and I'll have my "AHA MOMENT". But maybe again, you can ultimately be responsible for sidetracking that person from finding that AHA message and sharing with me.

• Copied from other thread Nov 19th.. awaiting response to these questions:

RL Poole,
    I've been contemplating your videos a few days now. And I'm ready to give you a chance to respond before I call bullshit on what you present as Ed's.

You claim EDL uses 5 point stars to represent a star and 6 point stars for Galaxies:

1. What galaxy is the 6 pointed star stone residing next to the earth stone and beneath the moondial?

2. What galaxy is the 6 pointed star stone that is a bird bath in the "Grotto of the 3 Bears?"

3. Why do you consider the "Spica" stone as you call it.. a 5 pointed star rather than 6? Why do you ignore the point of the main focus..the tube where you drop the money? The geometry is much more a hexagram than a 5 pointed star.

4. Why do you call the moon fountain the sombrero galaxy when if you mirror the whole thing in a pool of water on the ground, you'd have the constellation symbol for Pisces?

5. Why do you consider the top of what you call the "taurus" stone.. what most call the "saturn obelisk" a 5 pointed star.. when it too resembles the geometry the same as what you call the "spica" stone. Did you climb to the top of the obelisk and get the geometry?

6. You mention Como Berenices.. which I've thought of for a great many years myself.. but you seemed to have left out of your videos where it is in the sky at your exact, hour, minute, and second...and how does it align to the King's Stone crown at that second? You say it's upside-down.. but don't mention the "archaeoastronomic alignments of the ancient megalithic structures" that you say are so important.

7. Regarding that exact hour, minute, second on that auspicious day of Sept 10, 1923, where are the other galaxies of stone in your alignment.. as mentioned above. Either you have a complete story or part of one. Either it's ED's or it's yours.

8. What other evidence do you have that we are to take a 5 pointed star as a star...and a 6 pointed star as a galaxy...other than your word for it? Is there any precedence in Secret Societies? Any precedence in other ancient megalithic structures that you claim to understand? Do they willy-nilly assign points to their structures as you've done with ED's? Does EDL code anything in his works that tells you to do this? Or did you just put 2 and 2 together and get ....what you wanted to get?

I have more but will leave it at that for now. If you're going to go on Coast to Coast Radio and magazine articles and youtube and pat yourself on the back.. you should easily field these simple questions. If not answered satisfactorily.. I'll make up my mind as such. I have a clue how you will not respond.. as you already have ignored my questions and picked PK as an easier disciple.