Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Blank Pages are the Most Important?

sohsoh
edited March 2016 in Decoding Ed's Writings
I would like to make a suggestion. Please excuse me if this bothers anyone but its what has been on my mind for the longest time.

One truth is not higher than another.

Ed said something along the lines of "if you do not agree with me, use the blank pages opposite".

What you resist persists.

If I see evil( (whatever that might be) (whose reality I find questionable) it is within me. How can I hate myself?

So I CHOOSE to believe there is love, peace and harmony all over the world and I have no enemies (even if someone feels themselves an enemy to me).

Consciousness is more real than physical realilty which is only a thought; The Law of Atrraction is a universal law. I see what I believe and this is supported by physics-> Energy flows where Attention goes.

Can itreally be this simple?

Were Rumi, ibn Arabii, Khalil Gibran et. al. the real Grandmasters?

Hope I don't offend anyone :)

Comments

• the blank pages arent there to do the math as you would need considerably more space. its for when the anagrams within are revelled and rewritten beside hence the exact amount of space. for instance. at the entrance it says , you will be seeing unusual accomplishment . anagram says on use clue upon this wall by me claim genius,,, so the key was left by the door all along the clue suggests the meter possibly with entrance or en trance adding to forty three so could possibly hover thereabouts . were a word ends is crucial though forget the punctuation or the sentence.mark off in pencil then you can use highlighter pens to colour in x2 and you start to see the pattern or wave within the text. simply put as a rule books dont do that.. it takes patience and a lot of counting trial and error but its there. photocopier well handy for thisl . big is better all the best dvk
  • furthermore in fact the statement by the door is 36 letters ie you will be seeing unusual accomplishment , this is not good grammer you should be seeing a an or a s as the last 2 words begin with a vowel , so eds given us the letters he wants in truth . so with entrance adding another 8 letters we have the parameters of the meter being as written or carved in stone 48 letters so with the target set at 36;44 lets begin... line 1 to those more than fifteen thousand people who have . firstly the count is 43 so tucked neatly and or safely at one end of the meter line 2 will give you 37 coincidence ? when you do the anagram it says , a host offer help hoe out the made path woven in notes .... please be my guest and check. onto line 2 which is 37 letters as ive said, giving us 37:43 so neatly placed once again and with purpose... line 2 seen eds place i told about eds sweet sixteen. then becomes , text see between select so ends also add up 1 1.... now put the two odd vowels i and i to the math and the author is telling us 37:43 to 36:44 and no more or no less and in doing ed shows we is getting it right !!! rules as set ! line 3 is next , 40 letters long and reads : now i will tell you why i did not get the girl in eds... which becomes : ego duly thrill on with i wit in well designed toy. once again please check for yourselves , when i do the anagrams i make a master copy as follows sentence written clearly at top of page then underline, below that do a line of constanants neat and clear then bring down the vowels so you got three lines, photocopy the master copy then double check it. it will write itself if you persist or reveal if you prefer , find the key words and a bit of faith . though i would suggest do the checks a get a feel for the mindset being projected or as a form of meditation.take in the options look at and count the letters form a discipline and own it , only 246 to go thereabouts , all the best dvk
  • ;the key word in line 4 is remembrance build round it ! and enjoy. and remember ed isnt coy dvk
  • Hello dvk, I like your thinking but I have a few comments:

"You will be seeing unusual accomplishment" is 35 letters, not 36. It is 37 if you include ED.

"Use clue upon this wall by me claim genius" is very interesting but this statement is 34 letters, not 35. You must omit one "O" for this to work. Please correct me if I am wrong.

What confirmation is there that Ed gives us that using anagrams like this is the correct method? Anagrams are extremely subjective especially if the correct decipherment does not use proper grammar. If Ed really wanted us to use anagrams I would expect he would provide some clear confirmation as to what we are looking for and if we are doing it right.

Don't get me wrong I think your method is very interesting and I would like to hear your further thoughts. Do you think the ADM sign or Ed's "notice" relate to ABIEH as well?

Best regards
  • in answer to the previous post from orolo , the post i put up clearly states "on use clue upon this wall by me claim genius" in your haste you have read incorrectly ! and missed out the on which is as you can see is the very first word.. secondly this means theres nothing wrong with the math whatsoever !! as for comfirmation im sure it will follow, the instructions in the anagrams are basic and straight forward . in all honesty i prefer criticism to be factual and not contradictory or improper dvk
  • line 4 - 41 letters this time, from the book the line reads as follows ; place there was a lasting fame for a girls name but..... this becomes ; as all fans wage gift aria helps tout remembrance...! the clues are in the books lines as ive said, also keep an eye on the numbers , the middle ground as stated in line 2 is between 37-43 and is coming out at 39 ,40, 41 , nicely ensconced in the centre, line 5- 40 letters this time, from the book it reads ; it would have taken money to put the fame upon her.... this becomes ; toy note monument forthwith value upkeep ahead....! in short, eds happy to tell you you paid for a national treasure in donations and he knew full well you would look after it , which someone has beautifully . it is joy to look at... so eds story or aria or toy note are all part of the gig … if you care to read it another way then note the toy monument can be read if wish lol.. line 6 - 39 letters this time, from the book it reads as follows ; the trouble was that I did not have the money and..... ñow before I show you the interpretation I wish to point out the math its line 6 and eds chosen 39 letters ok . the adm =144. all clues and this lines special to him , reason being ! write the line out for yourself then stare at the middle focusing on the two Ds and find the math type word, i.e. addition / did not .. now look again , is it" i.d. add into ? " the line becomes ; handy how theatre does build into event at math....! please note the "did not" became does! THE CLUES ARE ALL THERE ALL THE BEST DVK

L
  • onto line 7 from the book it reads as follows , didn't make enough that was the reason I could not.... which becomes ; student head on data hunt m.o. historic knowledge. once again 40 letters to this line, and looking back from line 3 its like a wave in the numbers 40 41 40 39 40 the next line has 41 . so onto line 8 from the book as it reads as follows.. look for a girl now I am going to tell you what I mean.... which becomes ; goal in main try follow gauge I alot into homework.. line 9 from the book reads as follows , when I say eds sweet sixteen I don't mean a sixteen..... once again 40 letters and becomes ; who wise see sane in intend next text is made easy.. bringing us to line 10, which from the book reads as follows.. year old girl I mean a brand new one if it had meant... once again 40 letters and becomes ; and do glare a moment in find real aware by i.e. hint... line 11 from the book reads as follows , a sixteen year old girl it would have meant at the.... so also 40 letters and becomes ; wit extra advantage hold let me steer you in hail... so the clues are there as I have previously said , and theres more to these than you would at first perceive or guess from eds advice , its worth writing out the original lines just to do the glare for yourselves, in capitals and not joined up in one clean line at the top of the page , underline it then below put the consonants in line then again with the vowels under them as a visual aid , now would be the time to try it out and give ed his 10cs worth.. onto line 12 which from the book reads as follows. same time that I made money for the sweet sixteen..... 40 letters this time, and becomes ; adm entry fee set math test examine how I tie some …. truly the some can fit the sentence in different places ,reading between the lines I reckon he got a sense of humour and the phonetics do that , line 13 from the book reads as follows.. while she was making love with a fresh boy I will.. 39 letters this time and will become ; I way solve when show whim has gift like braille... so see the glove in the centre of the sentence , playfully cryptic Id·say , all the best and enjoy dvk
  • following onto the next line and the one after, they both add up to 43 a piece , so the steady wave came to an abrupt end, do notice its 2 x 43 or 432 . he will then drop down to 40 again then 42 etc … so here is line 14 from the book which reads as follows.. furnish all the love making to my girl she will never.. which then becomes ; a ink high investment serve well for mull holy grail... onto line 15 which from the book reads as follows.. have to seek any from anybody else for I believe that. which will then become ; five books in every home lay on a table here stay deft.... onto line 16 , glaring at the centre of the line as ed requests we do , youll see firstly the word hint albeit to the right a bit , count it off to get , IN . or N.I. the line from the book reads as follows.. there is not a boy or man in this world good enough … this line then becomes ; hint gas giant here hold onto so on I borrow my due... okay then glare some more look for main iron wit n.i. in etc so we get Saturns core compostion no less.. when they show dangerous stunts on tv in England they are obliged to point out "not to try this at home" first timers at hotwiring a planet should definitely bare this in mind, or at least leave a note before you leave All the best dvk