Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How many languages did Ed speak ?

124»

Comments

• "Language of the birds "
    Is certainly real, Green language also
    All good stuff, I'm going with it.
  • dante said:

Don't forget the ego button also.

----good one :)

.... and a self- destruct button with a red flip-up cover on it , with automatic countdown.....

• sohsoh
    edited April 2016
    Thank you dante, but credit is due to Nature for the trees, grass, water and beauty.

Thank you Gardener, there is absolutely no need to apologise, however it may seem to anyone else, I am grateful to Charlie's words which came with deep meaning in answer to unspoken questions.

Thank you Charlie, your words have been illuminating indeed. Blessed be.

I have no wish to develop my Intelligence Quotient or Product, nor to increase my knowledge - it is a seductive prisoner.

Thank you All, my stay at Hotel Rock Gate has been most hospitable.. May you all be everything you wish to be - it is your destiny.

Forum administrators, please feelfree to delete all my posts.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=MFat_KWG9oI
  • ----good one :)

.... and a self- destruct button with a red flip-up cover on it , with automatic countdown.....

Is that another icon for the edit button?
    I prefer voice activated self-destruct, with a numerical sequence for authentication, have one in mind?

I never thanked you before, -Eds place of fertility
    H303 makes sense to me now
  • soh said:

Thank you dante, but credit is due to Nature for the trees, grass, water and beauty.

Thank you Gardener, there is absolutely no need to apologise, however it may seem to anyone else, I am grateful to Charlie's words which came with deep meaning in answer to unspoken questions.

Thank you Charlie, your words have been illuminating indeed. Blessed be.

I have no wish to develop my Intelligence Quotient or Product, nor to increase my knowledge - it is a seductive prisoner.

Thank you All, my stay at Hotel Rock Gate has been most hospitable.. May you all be everything you wish to be - it is your destiny.

Forum administrators, please feelfree to delete all my posts.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=MFat_KWG9oI

-had to save it
    Video is good
    Seducing yes, we all have our dragons, it isn't about slaying the dragon or evil within, but taming it

• edited April 2016
    dante .... don't mention it ... it was a glitch ..... >:)

• Caught it - thanks :)
    -hungry
  • edited April 2016
    soh .... don' t go anywhere , I was not aware of your trouble , with the English language ...... I like you more , than Gardener ,,,,,

• @soh, who was the one talking about the philosophy of the floating rock?
  • edited April 2016
    "who was the one talking about the philosophy of the floating rock"

Dr Pumice Gupta (Guru)

• edited April 2016
    the stoned mason vibration ....mostly crickets ...perfect 78 degree cut ....bring on the diamond blades boys ! :D

check out the old geezer....