Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How many languages did Ed speak ?

Comments

• Hello I am new here. I just moved to Homestead last fall. I visited the Coral Castle the other day for the first time. I have always been intrigued by it. Anyway, they said there that Ed spoke 5 languages but we're not specific on which ones except the obvious.
  • edited March 2016
    @Gypsy0052 ---- Ahoy ! ;) ---- How many languages do you speak ,Teri ?
  • Hi Charlie :)
    Just one ;) and unfortunately I am not half as smart as some of the people here who are posting... ( music is my strong suite not science:). I've been reading this forum on and off all day since I found it. CC is very close to our home. I am thinking of going back this Saturday night because it will be open late so people can observe Polaris through Ed's scope tower. If it's clear enough outside to see, I am going :)
  • edited March 2016
    @Gypsy0052 --- That's ok , music is a universal language . I listen to music I like even if don't understand the lyrics. We are not all that smart around here , just fascinated about Ed for awhile .

Don't forget to look at the east wall when You go again , the moon should be visible , maybe some other things too.

http://www.calendar-365.com/moon/moon-calendar.html

• Are the sounds of words more important than commonly understood? Amazing how some words are common to languages seemingly distant in time and location. I have read quite convincing arguments that the Voynich book is written in an obscure Asian dialect and that Egyptian hierpglyhics are arabic.

Does Ed speak the Language of the bird's
  • soh --- the only reason u didn't got banned yet ' cause u re from Czechoslovakia --- land of the numb nuts --- couldn't pull 100 feet of IT cable if your life depended on it --- the magnetic universe bail out didn't go unnoticed -- I've got a couple of "skoperskies" to go right here --- if you're interested ?'''

just say when
  • charlie said:

soh --- the only reason u didn't got banned yet ' cause u re from Czechoslovakia --- land of the numb nuts --- couldn't pull 100 feet of IT cable if your life depended on it --- the magnetic universe bail out didn't go unnoticed -- I've got a couple of "skoperskies" to go right here --- if you're interested ?'''

just say when

Sorry Charlie, now you have totally lost me. That's more cryptic than Ed. I cannot disagree with the numbnuts part but I live in England , lineanage from the Asia. Maybe you confused me from someone else?

Would appreciate not being banned though; I don't mind not being able to post but can I at least have reading privelidges? - Don't be afraid to " cast your pearls before swine " (Matthew 7:6)

I will keep quiet from now on, probably my posts are just littering the conversation.

Apologies!

• "but I live in England " ...then go and take a few pics & videos , before U posting stupid
  • sohsoh
    edited April 2016
    charlie said:

"but I live in England " ...then go and take a few pics & videos , before U posting stupid

I don't live anywhere near anything famous but I just took this photo.f you zoom in, you should be able to see UK number plates on the cars. Also, double yellow lines on the road (presumably they don'thave these in Eastern Europe.

I really don't mind posting as I don't have any pearls to share and increasingly feel like this is all about matters I have no interest in.

Thank you.

• @soh
    great photos, quite the photogapher
    Hope to see more posts from you
  • charlie said:

soh --- the only reason u didn't got banned yet ' cause u re from Czechoslovakia --- land of the numb nuts --- couldn't pull 100 feet of IT cable if your life depended on it --- the magnetic universe bail out didn't go unnoticed -- I've got a couple of "skoperskies" to go right here --- if you're interested ?'''
    just say when

Did you have a bad night @charlie ?
    I'd suggest you to calm down.
    You can bitch on me if you like, i can handle it...
    ...and i don't care as well...
  • @soh man i'm sorry. I thought we are all normal humans here. Apparently some of us are quite unstable at times.

You don't need to prove to ANYBODY where are you from.

I'd need to implement "ignore user" functionality here...
  • "I'd need to implement "ignore user" functionality here... "

....good idea ..... make an "IQ" button as well....
  • Don't forget the ego button also.