Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What happened in Florida City --- will stay in Florida City ;-)

2»

Comments

• edited February 2016
    Ed was --a Gate Keeper

• @charlie
    Curious as to what program - if it's clean, I can't complain
    The triangular block near the entrance is one of the pieces to his rock gate puzzle that "clicks" with me. The symbolism is older than the solar cults

In some of Eds photos there are triangles in the sky, or those with images of the sky

Any thoughts on how Ed was able to zoom in or shrink information into small parts in his photos
    Perhaps crystals made to lens?
  • @dante ---a photo/image editing program---but it is not important.--the old b&w photos were developed in a "dark room"-- only a single red light bulb was lit over two tubs of chemicals---a 'pro could overlap two negatives [film] before it went on the paper [positive]---eh,here;---

"Originally, all photography was monochrome, or black-and-white. Even after color film was readily available, black-and-white photography continued to dominate for decades, due to its lower cost and its "classic" photographic look. The tones and contrast between light and dark areas define black-and-white photography.[28] It is important to note that monochromatic pictures are not necessarily composed of pure blacks, whites, and intermediate shades of gray, but can involve shades of one particular hue depending on the process. The cyanotype process, for example, produces an image composed of blue tones. The albumen print process, first used more than 160 years ago, produces brownish tones".
  • edited February 2016
  • edited March 2016
    Second image in, is a fake
    Unless it was a overlay you attempted charlie?
    Posted twice
  • @dante --no ,just off the net .
  • edited March 2016
    @dante -- never ASUME -it was just a test , if you're paying attention ;-]

• edited March 2016
    Let it be
  • edited March 2016
    --- 0ne more

• edited March 2016
    more pics are coming soon
  • That second picture in is one of my old overlays, it is of Rock Gate park not Ed's Place
  • edited March 2016
    more--Ed' Place Florida City ----Rock Gate Homestead
    There are not enough pictures from Ed's Place to fill a thread,