Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Symbols and Numbers

124»

Comments

• Pogi-18 said:

Awesome reply thanks... Boyd Bushman mentions something about Pleiades (I think). Never-the-less looking at old Mesopotamian tablets with some modern technology to manipulate shows that Adam and Eve definitely weren't alone on this planet, which makes sense. Seems Genesis says God created insects first then many days later he created man and woman to take care of his creation. Seems we all have it backwards. Forgot to mention that Ed specifically states the general coordinates on the earth of where Rock Gate was located in one of the pamphlets. I may be wrong but I believe that Alcyone/Pleiades is similarly located in the big sky. I'm 100% a doctor of google on this one but looks about right.

I started looking into it, and I believe there is truth in what you're saying
    It looks like it does point to Pleiades
    This is fascinating
    Good stuff!
  • edited August 2016
    Interesting state, that Indiana, wonder why John Ivers has a helical rollercoaster in his back yard with a 3 sided prism (building) within it. Seems there's a hotbed of Ed Prodigies or something else in that state. Anyone have the schematics of the rollercoaster? Love to see it as it looks strangely like Ed's tripod setup with the ladder structure going up the side of the tripod/building (in rollercoaster picture). On top of the Giant Peach, ball of twine, and the ubiquitous giant ball of paint suspended initially in a corner, with a scale, now with chains and a pulley and lots of references to the ancient egyptian staffs that remarkably have a 7 shape to them. Wonder if it's a haven for the interstellar visitors to congregate? Seriously what gives.
  • Pogi-18 said:

...Seriously what gives.

Could be something like this:
  • edited August 2016
    Or maybe it's James and the Giant Peach is actually possible and the folks in Indiana are rubbing it in our faces and playing the ol' I've got a secret that was given to me and now we are going to make everyone figure it out. Or perhaps you are correct Sensei. Sometimes when things become obvious it becomes the ol "last guy to figure it out" syndrome.
  • There's more than corn in Indiana and you know what they say about an idle mind...
    In 1862 in Indy, Richard Gatling invented the world's first machine gun.
    In 1885 in Fort Wayne, IN, Sylvanus Freelove Bowser invented the first gasoline Pump.
    Elwwod Haynes in 1894, invented the first gas powered vehicle. He was from Kokomo.
    In 1946 the world's first theme park, Santa Claus Land, was invented in Indiana.
    And Wilbur Wright was from Millville, IN.
    Perhaps Indiana sits on one of those grid-line power nodes enhancing the Hoosier creativity gene.
  • They didn't invent squat and some minds haven't been idle since Alpha. What has been will be again,
    what has been done will be done again;
    there is nothing new under the sun.
  • Pogi-18 said:
    ...Seriously what gives.
    Pogi-18 said:

They didn't invent squat and some minds haven't been idle since Alpha. What has been will be again,
    what has been done will be done again;
    there is nothing new under the sun.

I've read from a few initiated authors that certain secrets if revealed, would dissolve the foundations of society.
    Breadcrumbs are nice to follow which lead to an internal revelation !
    Alcyone, all seeing one

• From the title cover of a book in every home Letters line up and form these words Ain, Beh, Ovo . . . Leaving Me Ery Ok. We are told by EDM not to skip over the word " key " from me ery ok.
    That leaves mero, or more, or Rome

Ain = Eye
    Beh = House
    Ovo = Egg
    Me ery ok = Rome key

St Peter s key?
    St Peters Basilica
    The name Peter in other languages can translate to Rock

Rock key
    Perhaps having to do with the Knights of Malta

The allegory of St Peter only occurs once
    Dome of the rock