Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Symbols and Numbers

Comments

• edited July 2015
    On the front cover of abieh we are given two formats on how the title " A Book in Every Home " is layed out... one at the bottom and the other in Eds hands
    This can be an entirely separate discussion on its own
    Moon = 1080
    Sun = 666, Carbon12 666(physical reality- separate topic)
    Great Year = 25920

Oddly enough when you deal with the sun, numbers will typically add up to 18... 666, 864000, 6480( 1/4 of great year, divisible by the moon, dodeca etc ) pi(3.1415926) 3x1x4x1x5x9x2x6 = 6480

The earth is travelling 66000 mph as it orbits the sun

Ive attached a picture below, and really what are the odds that the numbers add up the way they do, or are similar to one another.

• I(J)anus within the crescent opening, zooming out further makes it clear

The date stone has numerous hidden symbols/numbers
    One of which is on the bottom Simga and the Scoprio symbol; Sigma/Scorpii Star System in constellation Scorpius
    - More to the equation which I haven't deciphered yet

In the word Latvia the V looks like an upside down A (Universal Quantification )

On the back cover of one of the versions of A Book in Every Home displays the Partial Derivative Symbol
  • I am posting and reposting and will keep keep trying to find people that will listen. We need to stop and remember that just because we had the knowledge once it didnt stop us from hurting thousands of people just to make the 1 happy and feel powerful. Im goving up everyhinvi have and every penny I own to try and find people who wont misuse what I know. Im willing to sacrafice myself for the bigger picture. Man believes seeing is believing. Whats more proof than a man giving up his life and freedom to do what he wants so he can find others willing to safely take man to a new level. One day we wont need to fight over everything because whe you see the universe as your doorstep then the little things like money, land, and power are meaningless. Their just illusions created by the mind to say its ok I make the world the way it is because I need more. Do I need to publicly sacrafice myself to show everyone we are more than just what we have here on this planet. We can be and do so much more. We only need to do it for the right reason
    I did everything I could to not spread my name. I dont want fame or money. The only thing I want is a way to make sure my family and friends have a better life. Now I see that all of man is my family and loved ones. Were just children learning. When you give 1 child a toy he wants to keep it to himself. Only after he is old enough to understand that the toy is meaningless does he see that sharing the toy with others brings more joy than when he kept it. We are past being infants. We are past being toddlers. We are in our teens and its time to see that we dont need the toy. We need to share it so we can be happier than we ever were. Please everyone help me find a way to safely make the things we need to show the world the toys like money, oil, and land are better shared and used to grow those who are not there yet in understanding what we have is precious and finite. We only live a short time. We only can do so much. Bit if we all put ourself aside and try we can do more than we ever thought possible. You can point out my shortcomings, you can say that im a worthless person, you can even show everyone I was a drug addict but in the end all you did was lie to yourself by pointing out my problems. If you can look at me and say I have problems then you can turn a blind eye to your own. Its not "if I dont someone else will". Its "if we all dont then no one will".
  • Another possible visualization of the symbols on the magnetic current cover
    to date, I have found similar symbols; flow of natural energy, lyre, good and evil
  • How much of eds symbols relate to free masons? I know mason say the east is holy and they respect it as a place of power. They also hold the bible holy and when open at the alter no one crosses between it and the east. They also have pillars on each side of the doorway with the sun and crescent moon on them. Im just noticing some similarities.
  • Lots! one thing is certain, knowledge of the stars is essential. It is how to interpret them that matters
    Symbols can say soo much
    The large Crescent of the East, it has been interpreted as the Moon, or Venus
    I believe it can also represent a solar eclipse ( first photo )
    A solar eclipse can also form the " Star of David " but the shape can form elsewhere, Ed was quoted " six figures in nature "

I believe Ed knew most if not all the information possessed by the cosmic/fertility groups

• edited March 2016
    @Zondilee ---none---
  • I disagree. ed shows us that he knew the mason's secrets. I think he just is giving us another way to them, without selling your soul to the lodge.
    The story of why ed moved the castle is a perfect example.

Worth the hour to watch, whether you like masonry, bible history, or symbolism.
  • @poughkeepsieblue ---that is just fine , I disagree on lots of things--- we got time.
  • @charlie do you think Ed learned everything from trial and error?
    Apparently there has been an interest in "vorticies" in the illuminati, I've found Eds magnetic current symbols in one of their books also -- waiting on a few books to confirm

For the amount of time Ed had, he had to have been taught

Two other theories I have...
    The Crescent of the east is actually Sirius with our sun infront, thoughts?

The moon fountain is a symbol for Aries.. and possibly relates to betelgeuse(cant confirm as of yet) thoughts?
  • edited March 2016
    @dante ---- no I don't think so but this is my opinion and can't forced it on others
  • @poughkeepsieblue I completely agree with you, he is giving people who have an open mind another way.. Ed studied people well, observed with patience.. he knew when to welcome someone in or when to dismiss. He tailored his writings to those people who he knew would have an open mind...... I understand you already know this
    Tragically there have been other people who tried to divulge information.. Vincent Van Gogh, Da Vinci.. Mozart.. who all paid the price with their lives ( open to interpretation of course ) Most who had little to no money at all
    Yet... somehow they are all remembered through childrens movies, loaded with hidden and sometimes open references.

@charlie it is skill... something you learn on your own or taught by someone experienced
    any deep investigation can discourage someone... or make them feel lost
    Numbers are closer to the truth
    symbols without the "answer book" will always proove difficult, understanding who used them can give clues

In your humble opinion, what do you think the "moon fountain " or Crescent of the east represents?

-----------------------------------------

Unrelated open question
    Has anyone ever read First Impressions err Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen?
  • Jane Austen? Actually yes, my wife is huge Jane Austen fan...
    And I have read pride and prejudice and sense and sensibility.
    Every woman who knows of him, loves Mr Darcy, thats just a fact. 10,000 a year you know....
    Now I'm curious why you ask? Kinda chick novels I only read at my wife's recommendation so we could talk about them.
  • I haven't read it yet.. I've studied her alleged suicide, and reasons why she kept her identity a secret while publishing her books.
    There is a mystery it seems here, I've read footnotes and I get the feeling she knew about masonic roots
    I wonder if Ed would have read this book also