Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A supplement to ABIEH?

edited May 2015 in General Science
Recently Dante and I spoke briefly about Ed's sculpture and so I opened up my pics and a question immediately dawned on me: did Ed randomly slap together a bunch of sea shells? And, is the only important information in the sculpture the face or even the direction the face is looking? Probably not. So I immediately noticed the shell above and right of the face characteristic of sun rays and almost as quickly, i saw what resembles a moon in the upper left.

There is something here.

Does the sculpture repeat symbolism on the cover of ABIEH like the face hidden on its cover? Does the sculpture symbolize an arrangement of CC itself?

The first pic is the sculpture, the second are a few possibilities I found in a few minutes of looking. I am thinking that perhaps in the center of the pic, where I drew the solstice line, that the dark cluster may represent a celestial arrangement.

Lastly, I'm not sure of your familiarity with sea shells cast into concrete but I know, living here in Florida, that it is possible to break them off or out so I hope to find earlier pics of the sculpture since mine was taken earlier this year.imageimage

Comments

• That's fantastic!
    From far it looks like a giant head of an animal or a damaged Sumerian type display
    You certainly have something there, it looks like part are missing whether they fell off or were removed, who knows at this point
    At one point it looks like there was something else above the sun rays
    I circled at the top of the picture because I see points and they are together I can only see 4 or 5. Normally there should be a grouping of 3 or 7
    Do you know what is on the bottom right?
  • I REALLY wish I had thought of this when I was there or at least would have taken more pics of it. An old pic would be ideal but I haven't located any and if a fanatic like me didn't give it much attention I can only guess that most people would ignore it completely, let alone snap a pic.

The large circle on left is a conch-style shell broken open (in case anyone is unfamiliar with how they are structured inside) because I see several possible ones broken off in this way (may be important later if they point at something.

Dante, I originally thought that your circle bottom right was a conch type shell but looking closer I don't think so, in fact, I have no idea. It actually looks like a conch type with a clam/scallop type shell implanted in it.

When I saw that moon and the "posts" to the right, I immediately thought that perhaps in the past there were planetary symbols on top of them at some point.

The arrows point at what I believe is Ed's concrete and since it is above the Suns Rays, I think you're right that something was there. It almost looks like a partial moon shape is still there.image
  • "And if thou wilt make me an altar of stone, thou shalt not build it of hewn stone: for if thou lift up thy tool upon it, thou hast polluted it." Deuteronomy 25