Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

magnetic field annomalies

2»

Comments

• There is window behind the camera woman. I have made this experiment at nihlght too. Every time the charcoal is moved through the bare hand paralell aimed at the one side of the charcoal. I must say that the camera woman has also tried , but the charcoal has made no movement. No reaction at all. With honecombs and other cavity structures you have the same effect.

It would be offcourse the best to make this experiment without light and heat sources, but at the home it is a bit difficult. ;)

About the CSE , you need no indicator to sense the radiotian from flowers an so one... When you are a little bit sensitive for your surroundings , you can feel the radiation with the interior side of the hand/fingers. For amplifing you can take the charcoal in your hand.
  • Either tonight or tomorrow I'm going to re-read his writing with the intention of doing some of the experiments. I think I posted elsewhere that when taking compass readings on poles that mesh seems to increase the amount the needle jumps. I just thought of something. Ed wrote that the reason someone with there back to you can know you are staring at them is due to magnets. I have to wonder if the reason is magnets but also, because the source of them is the eyes, which are in your head (a cavity)!!!
  • Guys;
    here are some helpful YouTube links understanding Hieroglyphs as schematics.

• A magnetic anomaly is a local variation in the Earth's magnetic field resulting from variations in the chemistry or magnetism of the rocks.
  • A magnetic anomaly is a local variation in the Earth's magnetic field resulting from variations in the chemistry or magnetism of the rocks.