Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PMH Generator and analysis

2»

Comments

• edited October 2014
    I have one curiosity which you may be able to answer.
    Your set up runs as a motor and a dynamo at the same time, which in itself is of interest, but it is not Eds best light machine. Do you plan to do any experimental construction of Eds best light machine?

Of course, as I understand it you will need to drive the machine by your motor.

Now for me the curiosity is the coils and their position in the electromagnetic PMH flux. The flywheel brings the coils in and out of the flux between the poles. Because the coil is circular/ cylindrical it should generate an alternating magnetic current evenly. Having a steel core should increase the power. Suppose you place 3 or 4 coils on a Y or X shaped flywheel as Ed suggests , how do you connect the wires to the commutator to draw out direct magnetic current? Do you need a split commutator if you want to draw out AC magnetic current?

The principle of operation is also not " cutting " the magnetic force or flux lines but rather filling the Coil core with magnetic flux and allowing the core to empty its magnetic flux into and around the coil circuit .
  • edited October 2014
    I have one curiosity which you may be able to answer.
    Your set up runs as a motor and a dynamo at the same time, which in itself is of interest, but it is not Eds best light machine. Do you plan to do any experimental construction of Eds best light machine?
    Yea this is not Eds best Light machine, This is a Magneto that uses Eds PMH design as generating coils with a dynamo directly attached to the magnetic rotor. I already have something in the works towards Eds best Light machine.
    Now for me the curiosity is the coils and their position in the electromagnetic PMH flux. The flywheel brings the coils in and out of the flux between the poles. Because the coil is circular/ cylindrical it should generate an alternating magnetic current evenly. Having a steel core should increase the power. Suppose you place 3 or 4 coils on a Y or X shaped flywheel as Ed suggests , how do yo connect the wires to the commutator to draw out direct magnetic current? Do you need a split commutator if you want to draw out AC magnetic current?
    I plan to put the coils in phase with the 6 pole magnet rotor. There is no commutator here I use a diode bridge rectifier to convert the AC to DC. I don't exactly recall Ed describing to put coils in a Y or X configuration around the magnetic flywheel, where exactly does Ed describe this in his book I would love to hear your take on this. Sounds very interesting. Tesla 3 phase motor kinda of stuff.
    The principle of operation is also not " cutting " the magnetic force or flux lines but rather filling the Coil core with magnetic flux and allowing the core to empty its magnetic flux into and around the coil circuit.
    That is the beauty of this design it works around the principles Ed describe in his book magnetic current and not on the notion of magnetic flux cutting through elements moving electrons. Thanks for noticing that.
  • edited October 2014
    @boxerlego
    Great news! I am looking forward to your experiments and analysis .

Ed does not specify the flywheel, that is my own initiating idea. I was thinking of what you might find easiest to construct quickly and reliably before you get to the full flywheel concept. Ed just asks us to imagine his best light machine but also warns us not to build it!

The relation to Tesla is a moot point. Correct me if I am wrong, but Ed nowhere discusses the construction of a motor or the principles of a motor. This point dawned on me only recently, whereas Tesla's driving ambition was to construct a generator and a motor to use the AC output.

The principle of operation is made clear in the Imhotep videos, but I barely grasped it until I found an old instruction video on DC generator principles. The flux line cutting obscures the fact that movement of a disc through the flux generates a braking effect! The disc is " cutting" the supposed lines transversely to their supposed direction, but the armature is kept in the field and rotated. The 2 motions are orthogonal, but that is not important. Any movement in the field That fills or empties the core generates the effect we call current, loosely, but the best movement is the one Ed asks us to imagine. The question is why have we not utilised this design?

It assuredly occurs as the hall effect motor and sensor in our domestic meters but does it occur anywhere else? Is it the principle of Induction motors and generators that Tesla pioneered and developed? At this stage I refer to Arago's disc, which is the most fundamental experiment linking motor and generator principles just before Faraday extracted his mercury motor, and after Franklin devised his Electrostatic motor as illustrative principles.

If we step back to Eds principles we more naturally use a magnetic current base as an explanation rather than an " electric" one. Arago's disc is rotated in a weak compass magnetic field And an ever present geomagnetic field. The result is an induced coupling of the motion of the disc to a steady motion of the compass needle. Conversely a disc can be induced to rotate in a changing magnetic field, or if it is conducting a magnetic current about its form.
    http://www.nidec.com/en-NA/technology/motor/basic/00028/

These observations link the observed motion of objects, including planets to this magnetic current phenomenon and interaction. Thus I think it is a good conjecture that all motion fundamentally is related to this magnetic current. Ed calls it a cosmic force, and I think there is much to be said in favour of that description
  • edited October 2014
    @boxerlego
    There are 2 details that I am only now beginning to appreciate in your design.
    1. The AC is extracted without brushes or a commutator! This gives credence to Eds explanation of magnetic current as filling and passing into the coil through the core and vice versa.
    2. The magnetic current loop in the core is maintained by positioning the magnets as you have, so that the plasmas move continuously through the core then through the magnets back to complete the loop. Whereas the iron keeper performed this closing of the loop role for the induced magnetic current, here the permanent magnets both induce the current and provide a closed loop. By moving the magnets as you do you provide a changing magnetic current that fills and exits the core in a manner akin to removing the keeper after starting the PMH!
    Suppose now you set up each " flywheel" with alternating magnetic poles, so that NS alternated around each flywheel in contra position to SN on the second flywheel , keeping all the rest the same, would this generates bigger amplitude AC?

There are magnetic stability issues as well as core saturation issues I am sure, and maybe you have already found this out, but I would be interested to know.
  • edited October 2014
    Thanks that sounds great! I have a lot in store for future videos, I just barley scratch the surface with these experiments.

Ok, I'm misunderstood you on that, Now I'm understanding what exactly your describing about the X and Y shape flywheel and in fact I have already made one. Here is a picture of a 6 pole shape flywheel and picture representation of how it functions.
    imageimage

Ed wrote do not make the machine I have patent in the patent office. What this machine exactly is, is hard to say, there are ten different machines to make magnetic currents to chose from.
    Now about the generator. In the first place all currents are alternating. To get direct currents we have to use a commutator. Transformers and generators of any description are making the currents in the same way by filling the coil's iron core with magnets and letting the iron core push them out and into the coil. Connect the battery with the electric magnet. It will be a field magnet now. Put the three-inch coil between the iron prongs. and take it out, do it fast, repeat it, then you will have a steady light in the light bulb. Now you and the field magnet are a generator. Suppose you had a wheel and many coils around the wheel turning, then you would. be making all kinds of light. Do not make the machine, I already have the application for patent in the Patent Office. I made ten different machines to make magnetic currents, but I found this combination between field magnets and coils the most efficient. Put the coil in slowly and take it out slowly, then you will have no light. That will show, to make magnetic currents, the time is important.
    Page 11 Magnetic Current
    Now it's true that Ed nowhere discusses the construction of a motor or even the principles of a motor.But it's important to understand that Motor and Generators are both known as Dynamos. Now Ed is more focused about the generator where he gives reference to his most efficient machine. Ed also illustrates how his best machine is doing it by using one coil and one u shaped permanent magnet.
    You made magnetic currents in three different ways, but in principle they all were made exactly in the same way. Magnetic currents are made by concentrating. then dividing and then shifting the existing North and South Pole individual magnets from one place to another. Now I will illustrate how my best machine is doing it. I will use only one coil, and one U shape permanent magnet without using the winding that the machine uses to increase the permanent magnet strength. If you had a permanent magnet that the coil you use in the electric magnet would go in between the prongs of it, then that would be good to demonstrate, but if you have not, then use the same one you have. Get an iron core the same dimensions as in the three-inch coil, but long enough to go between the permanent magnet prongs. Wind the same number of turns and connect with the light bulb. Fasten the U shape permanent magnet very good, bend up, prongs down, North Pole North. South Pole South. Now push the coil through the prongs from West to East. Do it fast, then there will be light in the bulb, now push the coil and stop in middle, and then push again, this time you will have two lights while the coil went through the magnet prongs only once. You had two lights the first time also, but you did not notice they came in quick succession, When you pushed the coil's middle up to field magnet's middle the currents ran in one direction, and when you pushed the coil away from the field magnet's middle, then the currents reversed, then ran in the other direction. That is why you got two light flashes while the coil passed through the field magnet only one time. Page 13 Magnetic Current
    I want to point put that the notion of flux lines being cut was developed through the understanding of using iron fillings as a medium of viewing the magnetic field. The faraday disk generator or homopolar generator does certainly repents this flux cutting notion well which also produces a DC electricity with the use of commutator and completely neglects the AC variant of electricity. Ed recognizes both methods of electricity.

Now I haven't tested the NS & SN magnet rotor pole arrangement opposed to the NN & SS magnet rotor pole arrangement I've been showing. To answer your question if this would generate bigger amplitude AC, I couldn't say exactly.I will certainly test this out later on. Sure the U core has some hysteresis to it but any other magnet stability issues are barley noticeable.

• @boxerlego
    Lol! I thought you might already have done or thought of the idea!
    Yet I still think that the modification I am imagining for the fly wheel involves coils on the ends of the flywheels not magnets. Then the PMH is used as a field magnet, or a number of PMH's are used to surround the flywheel with the coils so they pass between the prongs. Then the PMH's are activated as field magnets and the flywheel turned by a motor.

I imagine a commutator may be necessary to draw off the magnetic current from the flywheel, unless you can devise a transformer arrangement that has one coil spinning with the axle and the other stationary. You would also be able to draw off magnetic current in the way you have already demonstrated using the PMH circuits.

I am very interested in your work and ideas!
  • edited October 2014
    This is a link to a Russian design of a homopolar motor

http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/p/Faraday disk dynamo
    Very similar to a transformer but with a rotating armature and brush collectors.

An interesting site on Magnetic philosophy contains this section
    http://www.phy6.org/earthmag/dynamos.htm
    But the whole site is of interest.

The design for Eds best light machine would be some more complex version of these ideas , using the PMH and either a commutator or some other collecting arrangement. The copper disc would be replaced bya flywheel with copper coils with iron cores.

The battery that sets the PMH in field magnet mode might have to be isolated from Back magnetic current, which might also be " tapped" or brushed into the Msin output.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynamo#
    Although this is universally called Faradays disk, it was in fact first demonstrated by Arago, and excited much attention. Maxwell mentions this in his introduction to his electromagnetic theory.
  • Update: I'm currently in the process of improving this PMH generator, it has been awhile since my last video so I hope to make more video experiments of the PMH generator. Lately I've been busy working. It is my belief that you don't need to replicate Eds magnetic flywheel exactly like the one he made at Coral Castle to do the same experiments. If you understand the base concepts of what he is doing then developing your own or finding an simple alternative would be the way to go.

Also I have another Magnetic device that is almost complete just need to figure out how to complete the Magnet Rotor and then the electrical experimenting on this can begin.

001_stator
  • Here is my moral quandry. I can build a prototype right now that can move any large object. The problem is that in doing so if someone who doesnt fully understand the forces at play and tries to expand on my prototype if they misuse it they could cause alot of damage. If were lucky only a few thousand could die. The worst case scenario will kill all life on this planet. We will end up like mars. Im so paranoid about this I dont even like coming close to explaining how to access the power that is around us every day. I have plans for a power plant that could power all of the USA. The best I can say is this. Once and if I am known I will be putting my life in danger because countless people will either want this to be hushed or they will want to steal it. They wont care about me or my loved ones. These are the true forces of the universe and how we can access them. Space travel, free power, and answers to the biggest questions of the universe are up for grabs. At first I pleaded with man, then I got mad trying to force people to understand, now I ask will you help me? I want to give this to the world. I dont want money. I dont want anything. I only want to see us as a species take our place in the universe and open our eye's to the truth that we stare at every day. Before this I was greedy, self absorbed, and just wasting life. Now I only want to take care of my family and friends. Before I looked at the world me and everyone I knew as us versus the world. Now I see the world and everyone in it is my family and friends. We can grow. We can be more. I dont expect anyone to change as I have. Just try. Please try. My father once said to me "when a man closes his eyes to the truth all of his life he will suffer a headache the likes he has never felt when he finally opens them". I thought this to be a metaphorical expression. I know it wasnt now. After I started to see the truth and rewrite the answers I started having a headache. Its lasted what seems forever. Even now as the answers are coming to me its like my mind is realing and is in pain at seeing how much I was wrong. Its as tho my brain is suffering a physical pain from having to rewrite itself. Nothing I was before this matters anymore. Ed was right when he said if you want to know the truth you have to do it for the right reasons. He was a wise man. If I at any point let greed, or desires, or myself get in the way I wont be able to see the truth. If you become self absorbed then you wont see whats possible because your only trying to make something off this. You have to see that this is for everyone and in so you cant try and think of what you will make but instead what we all can make off this. I ask everyone please stop being what we were and instead lets see what we can be.
  • taco1981

I do not believe you. You are reposting exactly the message on different threads asking for help but not responding to anyone elses reply.
  • Im reposting because im trying. Your in denial and letting your own greed and self delusion fight reason. Please help me find a way to save us. I will build the prototypes but I need a safe place to do it where I know the evils of man wont hurt eachother trying to controle it.
  • Like I said if this is truely a free thinking website then why are you fighting the answers? Cant you think that just because you didnt solve it that its ok if i did. Is it so wrong to want to give you the answers and not ask a monetary value for it but instead ask only that you use it wisely. Thats not what ed himself taught. The persuit of knowledge has to be a pure one or you will lose the answers within yourself. I am a worthless drug addict but I can be more. Its our choice to keep saying its not our fault the way we are or try to be more. I may have started this trip a worthless person thats no more than a cyst on life but now I see there is more than what I started with. We have so much potential.
  • I agree.
    You got your point across.
    Anyone who wants to hear what you have to say, has read it by now.
    The constant posting of the same thing is filling the forum with unnecessary reprints of the same long paragraph, within topics it interrupts and doesnt belong with.
    You have recently started a thread with your name on it, perhaps you could keep to that thread.
    Anyone interested has already expressed it, and I'm sure you can find them there if you simply post what you want.
    You have created enough curiosity, and you've started above that you are a worthless drug addict, and you are beginning to act like an addict here as well. Your 'addiction' to asking for worthy helpers is beginning to affect posts around you, that were good before.
    I can understand you are excited because you learned something, and thats fantastic, good for you. But the deluge of excitement and anxiety doesnt speak well for yourself.
    Seriously, if this technology has existed for thousands of years, it will continue to exist without you pressing the issue like time is running out.
    Again, you are doing alot of desperate talking for someone who has it all figured out...
    First, if you can build the machine, which you claim, than you should find someone you trust with a camera, and film it, show some proof. EVERYONE has a cell phone now a days with a camera. I'm sure you know someone in your life, a friend or family member who has one, that you trust more than random strangers on the forum. First, get some proof, cause actions speak louder than words. And if you can prove it, your chances of being listened to will increase.
    Second, if you know the 'secret', than you have the power, if you are so desperate about it 'not falling into the wrong hands' than keep it where it does the least damage, inside your mind.
    The immature way you are going about seeking attention is insulting, especially without proof. You have created enough curiosity, that anyone will help or listen now, all you have to do is find a spot and stay there.
    Youre sounding like a 5 year old with a secret, that just cant wait to tell everyone. Autism spectrum or not, it isn't speaking well of you.
    I have a hard time believing you, because I've heard it all, and no one has shown a working model on video. Make a vid, or post a hundred posts saying you know the secret, one will speak bounds over the other.
    There are better ways of going about this.
    Why the desperation? Seriously? The ancient people knew the secret, and now if you do, it hasn't changed the flow of time, it hasn't brought the world closer to zero hour, and if you arent dying, than patience is your friend.
    If youre being truthful, than make yourself a video. If youre not willing to do that, than back off. Theres more cell phones in the world than people now, I'm sure a random stranger from the street will be willing to help, as much as a random stranger from the forum will. And its easier to trust people you can see, I hope, rather than people on the net.
    In short... You are going about this the wrong way. Your priorities are suspect, and the internet is FULL of liars. Theres never been a bigger collection of liars and exaggeration than here on the internet. We're tired of sifting through the shit rolling down the pile, looking for a diamond. If you have diamonds, stop painting them with shit, and show us the sparkle.
    The repetition is bad etiquette. You've been heard by now. If you go about this in a better way, a more responsible way, you may be better received. I for one, have a hard time believing someone so scatterbrained and irresponsible in posting, could be so concerned for the fate of the world and have such a strong responsibility to do the right thing. You cant even do the right thing on the forum when looking for help, what makes me think you can do the right thing in regards to the fate of the universal energies of nature? And that you would care. Addicts don't hold back... and for such a self proclaimed addict, or concerned citizen, you are a contradiction, holding back in concern for the world, but not holding back on the seeking attention. Addicted to asking for help, please, please, but if you actually knew something and had a machine, a true addict would be addicted to that new machine, and not holding back on what it's limits of power were... cause power is the ultimate drug, and you sir, are not an addict, or don't actually possess that power in real life... perhaps just in the keyboard.
  • @poughkeepsieblue
    Thanx! i was just about to tell @taco1981 not to post it all over the place.
    I had to delete some of those posts already. Sorry. That's how it is.

So here's a short summary of poughkeepsieblue's post:
    - You got your point across.
    - Anyone who wants to hear what you have to say, has read it by now.
    - The repetition is bad etiquette. You've been heard by now.
    - You are going about this the wrong way.
    - If you go about this in a better way, a more responsible way, you may be better received.
    You've also created your own thread, so please continue on the topic there. If someone has to say something to it, he will answer there or will contact you directly.

If you will keep "hijacking" all other threads/topics, nobody in this (and any other) community will like that. We all remember ironshades who must have been banned in the end, no matter how hard we tried to help him and to teach him how to make correct forum posting. It's sad, but that's how it is.

Thanx everyone for understanding